Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Got charged $38 shipping to Canada buying from SNS.

Super fast though. Ordered Jan 21 and got it today!

Yep. And they'll get to your doorstep from Italy faster than most US based retailers.

Dope factory has been on fire this week between these and the 3m 13s.
was also able to finally get my black toes for less than what retail would had been with tax and shipping for 171
Yep. And they'll get to your doorstep from Italy faster than most US based retailers.
yea, ordered thursday, coming tomorrow(weekends of course nothing gets moved around)

shipping is 16 bucks too, so good on that too

Last edited:
I know yall said Dope Factory is fast. But now I'm WITNESS!!! Sport Blues came with the damn quickness.

I know yall said Dope Factory is fast. But now I'm WITNESS!!! Sport Blues came with the damn quickness.

it only had to cross one big ocean. my order has to cross a big ocean and across the country.

thanks for giving an update as i am also a new DF customer as well.

how did they ship it?

Last edited:
it only had to cross one big ocean. my order has to cross a big ocean and across the country.

how did they ship it?
Ordered Sunday, was here by today. Double boxed with company name on the sides of the box

Last edited:

how did they ship it?

Dope factory ships hella fast no matter what part of the country you're in ...I ordered on Thursday morning and my package was waiting Tuesday morning and I'm in TX. The package hit Germany first then was sent to the US, I'm talking from Germany to Jersey overnight.

They ship via UPS.

Dope factory ships hella fast no matter what part of the country you're in ...I ordered on Thursday morning and my package was waiting Tuesday morning and I'm in TX. The package hit Germany first then was sent to the US, I'm talking from Germany to Jersey overnight.

They ship via UPS.

just checked my tracking. its in ky wow... i order on Monday... loving the Express shipping.

Back
Top Bottom