Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Someone hit up @ayo_my_g on IG and let him know Deadstock has a restock.

You know, he's the cat who's girl turned his SB6 into a WTSB6 with the black sharpie.

Last edited:
I wanted to know if all sport blue 6s have brown under the insole with a serial number stamped which matches the one inside the box?

Last edited:
Some will have the stamp and some won't. Same as some boxes not having a QC stamp. All these 6s pretty much are just cardboard underneath. Just wait your LC to be up and ppl including me will check it out. Because the fakes of these do exist

Some will have the stamp and some won't. Same as some boxes not having a QC stamp. All these 6s pretty much are just cardboard underneath. Just wait your LC to be up and ppl including me will check it out. Because the fakes of these do exist

This

Never heard of bounce wear they have SB3s up

100 percent legit ? Has anyone copped ?
They are legit. I ordered my WTKD from them along with my WTL coming now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man at this point does anybody that wants it not have this shoe? :lol:

I am pretty late with this release.

As I've said in the Black Toe 14 thread, I haven't purchased a pair or Jordan's in 2-3 years, I knew a few 6's were releasing this year, figured the infrareds were releasing later in the year, but just found out they released in the beginning haha. Goes to show how I've distanced myself from JB.

Anyways, growing up I really liked the midnight navy cw, so I'm interested in these.

I'm a true Nike 11.5, I've read the recent 6's run .5 big, so should I buy an 11 for current 6's?

Also, I suppose being so late with this release, my only chances are eBay? Same with white infrareds.

Prices aren't too high right now for either. But any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Walter..

Last edited:
Unknown new release 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom