Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Finally saw these in person...Happy I decided not to purchase.

I love the CW, but I don't think these would look good on me.

I can't stunt like you guys and your expensive denim :lol:

I finally caved after a month of indecisiveness and sorting through expenses. Considering I won't be making any sneaker purchases until February I went ahead and pulled the trigger. Glad they were still around which is refreshing. But yeah, I've always been reluctant to purchase predominantly white sneakers like this but I just kept telling myself "They're not white, they're off-white." Lol!

Last edited:
I finally caved after a month of indecisiveness and sorting through expenses. Considering I won't be making any sneaker purchases until February I went ahead and pulled the trigger. Glad they were still around which is refreshing. But yeah, I've always been reluctant to purchase predominantly white sneakers like this but I just kept telling myself "They're not white, they're off-white." Lol!
Good for you, really love these but that has more to do with the fact that it's an OG colorway and my alma-mater's colors to boot.  Congrats though, these are a great pair.

My FNL pair just arrived and I am very pleased to say they are just about as perfect as a mass produced shoe can be. Much better than the pair I received from NDC. :smile:

My friends paint is chipping on his maroons

Last edited:
:smh: :smh: :smh:. Red Monkey Jeans, Coogi, Bape or Evisu

No offense, Red Monkey is played out & tacky and was way overpriced. Coogi and Bape same situation. Evisu is the only true quality denim brand on that list and only their No.1 & No.2 selvedge denim is the real deal. Should cost $400+. Many people wearing fake Evisu (the tackiest ones) have damaged the brand's rep imo. Nudies selvedge,Dior Homme, Samurai, 45rpm, Studio D'Artisan and MIJ Prps. Beware of cheap Prps made somewhere else. All of those are great quality mostly Japanese denim and you get what you pay for. Balmain is overpriced trash promoted by all of the designer's friends. Most of the big Italian fashion house denim sucks. Gucci, Versace, D&G, Moschino all about the name. Levi's LVC is also dope although it's not available everywhere. They're reps of the original Levi's. Nudies are my favorite since '06 and I get them shipped from their store for $200 without paying VAT. In stores they charge $275-300 so buying direct is the way to go. Dior Homme is the king of skinny denim. Not my style but they are the best out of the big fashion houses especially Hedi Slimane era. True religion, 7FAM were always trendy garbage.

No offense, Red Monkey is played out & tacky and was way overpriced. Coogi and Bape same situation. Evisu is the only true quality denim brand on that list and only their No.1 & No.2 selvedge denim is the real deal. Should cost $400+. Many people wearing fake Evisu (the tackiest ones) have damaged the brand's rep imo. Nudies selvedge,Dior Homme, Samurai, 45rpm, Studio D'Artisan and MIJ Prps. Beware of cheap Prps made somewhere else. All of those are great quality mostly Japanese denim and you get what you pay for. Balmain is overpriced trash promoted by all of the designer's friends. Most of the big Italian fashion house denim sucks. Gucci, Versace, D&G, Moschino all about the name. Levi's LVC is also dope although it's not available everywhere. They're reps of the original Levi's. Nudies are my favorite since '06 and I get them shipped from their store for $200 without paying VAT. In stores they charge $275-300 so buying direct is the way to go. Dior Homme is the king of skinny denim. Not my style but they are the best out of the big fashion houses especially Hedi Slimane era. True religion, 7FAM were always trendy garbage.
LEVI'S>>>>>>>

Quality Levi's are great (LVC).They just cheapened their product and mass produced the ish out of them. Meanwhile the Japanese bought their original looms and starting making the real deal like Levi's used to 50 years ago.
agreed

I'm a fan of gustin denim. Have 3 pairs and one on the way. The fit works for me. Definitely not into too many of the designer jeans. Have a pair of nudies that's about it for me.

On another note copped a size 14 in these from ebay today. Trying to make this my last shoe purchase for a while. These really grew on me, and it's definitely a bonus that theyre OG's. This pic did it for me. http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/r...8-40CA-9679-8821714E40DD_zpsszt4lab8.jpg.html

Last edited:
Hates everything.....lol I like true religion, 7 for all mankind, joes jeans and such but Man U trashed everyone EVERYONE!! Lmao

Back
Top Bottom