Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

lol @ Jordan putting Nike Air on the back of these because they knew the colorway would sit on shelves without it.
Lol at you not realizing it'll be the first OG colorway of a shoe to release that actually did have NA on the outside since the remastering

Even if those pics r fake let's be real this Nike we talking about. The release pairs gon look just like that yall watch

Yea I would have rathered had NA on white/Infra, or Blk/Infra. I guess NA is better on the Maroon's rather than the Sport Blues. I'm sooooo ready Awready Awready.

Yea I would have rathered had NA on white/Infra, or Blk/Infra. I guess NA is better on the Maroon's rather than the Sport Blues. I'm sooooo ready Awready Awready.
On the black infrared would had been the best
smh

Jumpan just reminds me now of team flights/flight schools

Lol at you not realizing it'll be the first OG colorway of a shoe to release that actually did have NA on the outside since the remastering

I'm absolutely aware of this but still, if this Maroons don't have NA on the back they will sit. Look how many "OG" heads waited for Sport Blues and they pretty much sat on shelves in NYC because of the NA issue.

so nike air and the first retro of the maroons? im guessing limited and crazy hype, im in for a pair as trade bait or to sell or maybe hook up a NT fam member for a future oop. Either way these will be trouble

so nike air and the first retro of the maroons? im guessing limited and crazy hype, im in for a pair as trade bait or to sell or maybe hook up a NT fam member for a future oop. Either way these will be trouble

Well under the remastered line all originals will feature original counterparts. All OG colored remastered 7 (Hares, & Bordeaux) had a Nike Air insole. That alone was a precursor that all Jordans III-VI will likely feature Nike Air on the heel for here on out, for the time being.

I'm almost certian JB will drop these, along with the Wht/Cement IVs in normal GR fashion like Hares, and Bordeaux. But wouldnt be surprised if they produce just a bit under a GR. Eventhough those pics look mad sketch i can see the final products w NA.

Last edited:
Well under the remastered line all originals will feature original counterparts. All OG colored remastered 7 (Hares, & Bordeaux) had a Nike Air insole. That alone was a precursor that all Jordans III-VI will likely feature Nike Air on the heel for here on out, for the time being.

I'm almost certian JB will drop these, along with the Wht/Cement IVs in normal GR fashion like Hares, and Bordeaux. But wouldnt be surprised if they produce just a bit under a GR. Eventhough those pics look mad sketch i can see the final products w NA.
yeah and that would be smart on their part. Maroons will fly with NA on them for sure especially since there arent many if any maroon colored J's to begin with

Agreed^^^

Also smart because their mission statement on the remastered line was something along being OG as possible. JB dropped 2-3 OG colorways of most Jordans III-VI with jumpmen. Only right to switch it up if they wanna continue milking it.

Last edited:
I'm so glad these are finally releasing after many years of talk and rumors about these.

Seen a $399 preorder for these and $699 preorder for the UNC 1s. It's safe to say that these may be a GR and the UNC 1s won't :frown:

I'm totally on board with using Nike Air branding on OG models and keeping the Jumpman on retro + colorways.  

I think we're beyond the days of Jordan Brand trying to differentiate itself from the swoosh.

They've grown tremendously over the past 14 years and it really doesn't make sense anymore to force such a stubborn approach.  

Agreed

I'm absolutely aware of this but still, if this Maroons don't have NA on the back they will sit. Look how many "OG" heads waited for Sport Blues and they pretty much sat on shelves in NYC because of the NA issue.
They didn't sit because of no NA, well they didn't really sit. But OGs that wanted them got them. **** only sells out because of hypebeasts and resellers.

Seen a $399 preorder for these and $699 preorder for the UNC 1s. It's safe to say that these may be a GR and the UNC 1s won't :frown:

Once again, no Nike Air Jordan I has been a general release, save for maybe the Lasers. That is no reason to believe that is going to change.

Those pre-order prices aren't based on release availability, they're based on the fact that for whatever reason, ___s have gotten extremely receptive for dropping hundreds on Is in recent years. It's just a shot in the dark on the seller's part.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom