Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Did anyone notice how the Infared 6's had a tighter fit then all the other 6's that released last year? Im about to pull the trigger on a pair of Maroon 6s would like to know from anyone who has the Infared 6s if they fit like infareds, tighter then the other 6s?

White or black Infrareds?

The black one. My white ones where huge compared to the black ones. The black ones had a noticeably smaller toe box.

Last edited:
Did anyone notice how the Infared 6's had a tighter fit then all the other 6's that released last year? Im about to pull the trigger on a pair of Maroon 6s would like to know from anyone who has the Infared 6s if they fit like infareds, tighter then the other 6s?
To me all the vi's from that year and the maroons fit similar. I could've gone half down but since I have wide flat feet, I went tts for some room.

Last edited:
Saw something like that on Judge Judy (Or Mathis, can't remember which) a few months back but it was for the Legend Blues, like three pairs.

Randomly decided to check the SNKRS app at 6pm and by some stroke of luck the restock hit as I refreshed. Copped a size 14 in the maroon 6's but missed out on the silver 5's. Put both in within 1 min of the restock.

Nike's fiscal year ends this month and there's been some disappointing releases, so that's always a good recipe for some restocks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom