Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

That´s a logistic overkill though. They look them over, sure, but they can´t examine every little thing on every shoe as much as we sneakerheads would do when they produce hundreds of thousands of these. Besides, the average consumer does not care about small flaws, we have to keep in mind that we are a tiny group of super-freaks here :tongue:

Here's the thing, these were the promises made by Jordan Brand themselves.

"THE PROCESS

Every pair produced under the Retro Remaster regime will pass through over 100 sets of hands before it gets boxed up and unleashed to eager sneaker consumers at retail. As the shoes go from one step of the intricate process to the next, each person that handles them wears white cotton gloves to keep the product as pristine as possible. Whether it’s cutting materials, lining up edges, or molding the shape, everything has to be absolutely perfect before it can get the green light to move on to the next stage of production."

http://sneakernews.com/2014/08/29/r...s-inside-air-jordan-retro-remaster-program/2/

Here's the thing, these were the promises made by Jordan Brand themselves.

"THE PROCESS

Every pair produced under the Retro Remaster regime will pass through over 100 sets of hands before it gets boxed up and unleashed to eager sneaker consumers at retail. As the shoes go from one step of the intricate process to the next, each person that handles them wears white cotton gloves to keep the product as pristine as possible. Whether it’s cutting materials, lining up edges, or molding the shape, everything has to be absolutely perfect before it can get the green light to move on to the next stage of production."

http://sneakernews.com/2014/08/29/r...s-inside-air-jordan-retro-remaster-program/2/
fair point, haven´t seen that.

My Maroons are not in hand yet, but overall I don´t have too many complaints about quality from JB though. Sure they are overprized, but I´m not expecting super high standarts from them, in the end it is still a mass-produced Nike shoe.

They only allow cancellation a few hours after the order is placed.

Once the order is processed they ship it to you, but it doesn't matter because you can always ship the shoes back for free for a full refund within 30 days.

Last edited:
fair point, haven´t seen that.

My Maroons are not in hand yet, but overall I don´t have too many complaints about quality from JB though. Sure they are overprized, but I´m not expecting super high standarts from them, in the end it is still a mass-produced Nike shoe.

I bought four pairs of Bordeaux VII's (one from DTLR, the others from Nike), and not a single shoe was without serious defects. That was enough proof for me to know that Nike no longer B-grades, but instead waits to see which pairs get returned. Nike's realized that only a small majority of their customers hold them to the high standards that they should, and they're laughing all the way to the bank.

Once the order is processed they ship it to you, but it doesn't matter because you can always ship the shoes back for free for a full refund within 30 days.

I know this. I'm asking if otherwise has happened. Dudes in here keep saying the new inventory is cancelled orders which doesn't make sense.

Man, I don't even like the 11's...that 'plastic-over-leather' they have going on is not the move...maybe I'm wilding cause that's how all 11's are? But the 72-10's have tumbled leather mudguard, looks cheap...basically looks like what the 2010's have, plastic over leather

These Maroons :smokin simple, clean, nicer imo

Last edited by a moderator:
ended up doubling up, gonna do this to them.
Don't think I'd do this to my pair but this looks kinda good imo 
laugh.gif
 just the right amount of color for the people who said that these are too plain.

Warriors gonna beat that 72-10 record anyway, making the shoe worthless lol
:smokin

there is no set window on returns on NDC.... :nerd:

It's like 18-24 months DS. 30 days of worn.

Back
Top Bottom