Jordan Retro 6 "Flight Jacket" to release?

The release date is everywhere on these. Ubiq and a couple other spots saying tomorrow. U.k. spots have them listed for Saturday and I seen a couple random spots saying Sunday.
Screenshot_20170927-160957.png

The rumor is that there's only 5000 pairs has anybody heard or know if that's true?
I heard a few flippers saying that but my local spot received more of these than the gold pinnacle 6s. I'm not too sure on overall numbers however but I wouldn't be surprised if there is more than 5k pairs.

I kind of wish I didn’t pass on the black cat 6’s

These 6s I really don’t want unless I can get them way below retail

There's probably less than 5k pairs of these. And they aren't hyped up they will still sell out so below retail isn't an option lol

You know you got a good chance when the usual resellers on twitter are posting links to these

Last edited:
I'm really considering grabbing the pair from SvD. I just remembered I had a 10€ credit from a snafu I had with he over the Jordan 1 flight suit pants (Nike shipped them pants with the jacket SKUon the bag. Nike wanted to be blow me off by SVD we're stand up people). Only question, does anyone have any idea how these fit? Are we assuming they will be like all other 6s and run a half size big? Not sure what to order. Any help is appreciated.

Well, I just got to the checkout screen with PayPal on SVD. Even with my 10€ credit, shipping to the USA, would be $280!! I love these, and the 6 is my favorite shoe, but I just can't do it!! That's too much!! Maybe I'll change my mind in a few hours, or hope to jump online in the AM to try my luck on Ubiq's site. Decision decision...

Back
Top Bottom