Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

Just picked up the last 9.5 at my local Footaction, they only have bigger sizes left 11 and up. They are selling well

Purple/red is one of my least favorite color combos but I really like these after seeing on feet pics. Don’t think I would cop though.

These aren’t selling for that much on eBay so wait it out until they have their coupon.

Flight 23 had maybe 18 or so pairs . The Footlocker House of Hoops had 10
Pairs . Low numbers all around .Onviously with out Drake people slept hard .

I'm glad Drake/OVO wasn't on this shoe. I like the colorway and couldn't care less about the affiliation with Drake. Plus, it was made a much easier purchase because of it. A win/win all around for me.

It's always comical to see resellers trying to get a certain size to resell but can't get their size. They're constantly on their phone, too. I saw some dude jump from a 7.5 to a 10 (which was odd since they had every size in between). He kept trying to change sizes and buy multiples at the register but they kept swerving him.:emoji_raised_hand:

Rocking Mine Nw
IMG_20180818_155626479.jpg
They'll Feel Great!!!

Didn’t buy these, just went and tried them on. I don’t know if it’s because I been wearing a lot of Nike reacts/ full length zoom lately but the retros are starting to feel more stiffer than how they used to feel.
Thats understandable, after wearing spiridons i went from 1 pair to 6 real quick.... Comfy and cool and lots of 3M.... but i still love my Js tho

Still had some sizes available at the Foot Locker in my area, at this time. Talked to the sales girl and she was saying they were selling fairly well on the larger sizes, still had my 9.5 and smaller size left. The quality felt as good as the Travis Scott 4’s and the colors looked pretty good in hand. Didn’t pull the trigger though, need to save for something else.

These Raptors were still somewhat plentiful and easy to get imo, scattered sizes still around in stores. Everything seems to be a "QS" recently. They should of let us used our VIP coupons on these raptors, just like the Lebron Diamond Turf "QS" / Kobe Allstar 1 protro "QS"....and these shoes are just sitting. What defines a QS now a days? Seems like QS and Limited gets tossed around on every release and we can't use coupons smh lol.

Weird how they were on some apps as reserve and fcfs

Easy pick up at my local foot locker, little glue marks on the toe box really pissing me off lol

Last edited:
Went to my local stores and seems everything under 10 is sold out. Local footaction still has sizes 10.5 and up.

These are very cool looking even if they are a bit uninspired.

Im thinking Id probably not wear them and this is an opportunity to save money so leaning towards pass.

Back
Top Bottom