Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Yeah, blame the crappy pics on us....

Thanks godICE, thats what I was looking for :smile:

Last edited:
Thanks for replying Fluf. That's the method I do on Twitter. I'll keep jumping from my homepage and Nikestore's and it usually pops up pretty quick. I just can't figure out why it's been so crappy lately. I wear a 14 so it's usually a little simpler to grab a pair than the poor folks that wear a 10.5 or whatever. All these hoops to jump through are wearing me down. I come from a generation where it was so easy to grab AJs they even used to have them at the Nike Outlet Stores (I copped a pair of Red/White AJ12s for cheap back in the day). Now it's not worth it sometimes. And if anyone was wondering if I got my Gamma 12s..... I DID. Local Champs in the mall had em in a 14! These 3LAB5s are gonna be hard to grab tho. If anyone has a method to their madness or suggestions for NDC I'm all ears. Appearantly im not doing something right.

You must be extremely lucky!! I wear a size 14 and it is hard as crap to cop that size on ndc. It is normally one of the first to sell out because few sizes are made. There is no easy method unless you have a bot. Good luck!

Word. After the salt the hype will follow. These aren't too shabby as a consolation though they look better and better everyday.

lol @ all the dudes in here saying these are "must haves" but have no idea what Infrared looks like.
ive seen or had some infrared accented shoes. i had the jordan 6 infrared and the infrared 90's and both of these have a different shade of red. they both have infrared but they look very different. due to this im not sure if the 3lab5 will have a darker infrared like the jordan 6's or a pinkish tone like the 90's air max.

ive seen or had some infrared accented shoes. i had the jordan 6 infrared and the infrared 90's and both of these have a different shade of red. they both have infrared but they look very different. due to this im not sure if the 3lab5 will have a darker infrared like the jordan 6's or a pinkish tone like the 90's air max.
'Tis true. And these look diff in every single set of pics that come out

View media item 712643View media item 712644
Vs

View media item 712645View media item 712648

Last edited:
That's why I hate these people that use filters on pics of shoes. It distorts the color of the shoe and you can never really tell how the colors will flow. If I had to judge form the pics, I would say they look closer to the pics from Nike with a more pink tone

if i dont win from the raffle than im just gonna have to online camp for these 
tired.gif

I sent a few. Lets see what happens.

EDIT

They reply instantly if you win right?

Last edited:
i got thru at ntsf manually... pickup times for sf is 10am to 4pm in case any one was wondering

Man, mad props for getting through. I had 2 windows open, 1 with the prefilled DM minus the hashtag info and one for NTSF's tweet, and still didn't get through!

Back
Top Bottom