Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

why is my order still showing as PROCESSING while the majority or orders have been shipped what gives, anyone?? I have a feeling I ain't gonna get ****......

Hopefully I get through on shoe palace and it's not a damn ****fest like JJ was.

Seems like alot of ppl copped today so hopefully not as bad for tomorrow.

still havent heard from anyone on the fit.

I would try them on and let you know, but with my disability I wear these plastic leg braces molded from my feet to just about underneath my knees called AFO's I believe, and well they're pretty big so I'm sure my opinion wouldn't be of much help to you.

Yea I usually half down but wasn't sure with the leather lining but I was able to order my half size down through courtside sneakers so I cancelled my 10.5 finishline order. I purchased them in a panic even though they are half size too big cuz I didn't want to miss out. Would have just double socked it in these joints. But I cancelled cuz I'm not gonna go through the hassle of reselling for a 50-75 buck profit after shipping and fees if any. Yea I paid $290 shippedfrom courtside sneakers , Canadians overcharging, but it's worth it for my size and better than resell prices.

So if I may ask, what is your size, I'm not sure if you meant that 10.5 is a half size too big so you ordered the correct size somewhere else or you didn't go through with the 10.5 from finishline because you were scared you'd be left with nothing?
10.5 if half size up for me. I'm a true 10. I copped a 9.5 from another site so I just cancelled my 10.5 order with finish line. Rather cancel than deal with reselling and all that crap. Too busy.

still havent heard from anyone on the fit.

I wou
^ dope. So you got 2 pairs then? @chicagoguy5

I got one pair (the size 13) and my little brother got the size 10.5, well I got it for him because he had given up on and I copped on Finish Line for him. But what has me kind of mad is that he doesn't love these Jordan's like I do and he's just about ready to sell his pair since he's seeing and hearing what they are going for on resale.

Hopefully I get through on shoe palace and it's not a damn ****fest like JJ was.

It would be great if it worked like that. But everybody still gonna try for more pairs

I would try them on and let you know, but with my disability I wear these plastic leg braces molded from my feet to just about underneath my knees called AFO's I believe, and well they're pretty big so I'm sure my opinion wouldn't be of much help to you.

Lololol sheesh

nah if he had problems like i did it makes sense. every time i him submit, i get the splash page. i went back, hit submit again, splash page. no email confirmation, order history blank, but 4 shipping confirmations within the hour. i went back to my account a minute ago and now i see it in my history. 
same thing happened to me. i finalized the order and got the spa page. tried the back button/refresh and it didn't work so I got scared that I didn't get the pair because the confirmation page wasn't showing up. I went back and re-added a pair and check out. after a mintue or so of back button/refresh, got the confirmation order number.

after work, went to dinner with some friends and saw I got two shipping notifications e-mails from FNL. Didn't intend on doubling up but i guess i can hook up my cousin with the second pair.

FNL process sucks but i like to think because of this, we get a chance against the bots.

Be safe everyone. HNY!!

I have a feeling that SP will be the west coast version of JJ. SP has been nothing but crooks from their local mall locations out here. Not that JJ is much better. I always have felt that I have less of a chance of JJ being a west coaster because their servers are located across the country so maybe with SP the page will fail to load a fraction of a second faster. LOL

I have a feeling that SP will be the west coast version of JJ. SP has been nothing but crooks from their local mall locations out here. Not that JJ is much better. I always have felt that I have less of a chance of JJ being a west coaster because their servers are located across the country so maybe with SP the page will fail to load a fraction of a second faster. LOL
Oh great, Please don't let this be true! I want a smooth FNL (smooth in my opinion against bots and whatnot)

Had my size in my cart then JJ is like sorry sold out. ******g slow *** load page took 5 mins and I got cartjacked

So really? SP isn't any better. Oh boy.

Back
Top Bottom