Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Welp, I struck out this morning and was hella pissed. Borderline ruined my day. BUT, FTL just called to let me know that I won the raffle!!!

Mind you, this is after I called them yesterday to see if they made all the raffle calls. Not complaining, but they had me sweating for a minute. Im officially 4/4 this month.
nthat.gif

got confirmation as well on FNL 
smokin.gif

If anyone knows how to get around JJ SPA pm me, i'll share info with you on how to get around FNL SPA with no backdoors.
No need for PM.

Want to get around the JJ 'site is down' page?

Cut the traffic trying to access the site dramatically. Past that...keep your fingers crossed.

I guess its Flightclub for these if reseller prices aren't crazy.

JJ screwed me over.

Def wanted these lols.

I didnt want these. but I bought them as a consolation for messing out on the breds. and to be honest I'm in love with these shoes

I guess its Flightclub for these if reseller prices aren't crazy.

JJ screwed me over.

Def wanted these lols.
dont do flightclub, 

happy 2 pairs headed my way got the conf.  i have a feeling this will be heat like the bins and raging bulls...the quality on these are amazing and I think they are also individually numbered.  use craigslist and meet at flight club if anything to do a fake check.

dont do flightclub, 

happy 2 pairs headed my way got the conf.  i have a feeling this will be heat like the bins and raging bulls...the quality on these are amazing and I think they are also individually numbered.  use craigslist and meet at flight club if anything to do a fake check.
I'll probably get heat for this but hey my money and I work for it...

but i use flight club  here and there for what I want.

my order says processing but then when i click on the order number it gives me a tracking number when i click on the tracking number it brings me to the ups site but it wont let me where it is .  it says UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

I'll probably get heat for this but hey my money and I work for it...

but i use flight club  here and there for what I want.
I wish I had a store whenever I sell my kix i do way better prices than flight club, you are paying 20% markup...but I used them one time for the bred 13s 2004 edition

I can't believe how easy these were to cop from FNL. Just like the Gamma 12's, the link went live early. I still didn't manage to get my first pair's order to go through until 8:06am EST. It appeared there was an error with the PayPal payment. I got my second order to go through at 8:27am EST. Both were size 11's, and copped from the standard FNL link. The first order went pretty smooth, only seeing the splash screen a couple times. The flash screen and rejected payments were a pain the second time around. I just retyped the site link, and kept trying until it'd go through. As of now my first order is the only on that I've received shipping confirmation on. If only the Bred I's had been this simple.

Last edited:

my order says processing but then when i click on the order number it gives me a tracking number when i click on the tracking number it brings me to the ups site but it wont let me where it is .  it says UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.
Sometimes the confirmation number gets generated but UPS systems aren't updated. Relax.

Back
Top Bottom