Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Every time I've tried to use FNL, I cannot get past the 30second countdown screen and as soon as it gets to under 5 it goes back up to 30.

Tried Ndc on my mobile, tried footlocker online, everything and still not one pair came through on these last few releases for me.  Rough finish to the end of the year.

How are people getting them in their cart before 0800??

it's your internet speed

that's all that really matters on FNL

but however posted the mobile link was clutch

Mobile Links on Desktop is mine new go to
View media item 719686

looks like most of the orders are coming from FNL. I haven't heard anyone here copped a pair from FT, FA, EB, ETC....

Did FNL receive more pairs thatn all the other stores (besides NDC)? 

Yeah man, I'm all about helping, and have helped a few here on NT when able, but didn't take me long to heed the "go back and read" warnings of irritated members on the Yuku boards. Took me awhile to even get approved to post on NikeTalk back then, so I actually had no other choice but to lurk, read and learn how to put together information to use for myself. Now you have instant approvals with people popping up at the time of releases asking for answers to questions that usually have been answered multiple times in the same thread or covered in a recent release's thread.
I agree with everything you say dude, sometimes it is frustrating but at the end of the day theres nothing we can do. For me i know i cant always check nt nor do i want to due to external factors (sitting at a comp all day makes you not want to go online after work) so having these people helping out is a sort of a blessing even if I don't cop. Just on the principle alone, helping someone is always something that can come back to you in a positive way, whether its right then or down the line. 

Just look at the SB thread, prolly one of the best threads on here, dudes stay dropping info constantly.

People are going to lurk no matter what, can't really avoid it. 

the pinkish infrared has really grown on me. i actually like them more than a darker red
roll.gif
 i dont know

couple quick pics!  i like them.  i wish the infrared was actually red (infrared is kinda pinkish) but overall i'm satisfied
If these had been fire red or varsity red like other 5's I would have loved these even more, I don't really like the pinkish look either but its not that bad.

So no one else had the issue on Finishline where they could add to cart but when they went to checkout the page went to some customer service splash page? I had this all morning with Finishline 
mean.gif
had the same problem. it gave me the splash page at every step of the the checkout. had to hit the back button and refresh.

had the same problem. it gave me the splash page at every step of the the checkout. had to hit the back button and refresh.
this happened to pretty much everyone, but honestly its better than NDC where its just sold out in minuets and you just wait in line and then get an out of stoock or error message.

Hate when people say the infrared looks pinkish. It's supposed to. JB finally got it right! Can only imagine the slander when the white infrared 6s drop...

Hate when people say the infrared looks pinkish. It's supposed to. JB finally got it right! Can only imagine the slander when the white infrared 6s drop...
yes we know that infrared supposed to look pinkish.  i'm not saying the color is off.  i'm just saying that, imo, they would be hot fire if the infrared was "red"

Just my 2 cents but why are people feeding the lurkers and lazy people with links? If you want a shoe then join the forum, research, contribute. These new guys and lurkers swoop in on release day and then peace out until next shoe. Doesn't make for much of a sense of community on the forum.

I actually did get these this time (got lucky) so it's not me being salty. I just think the forum would be better without a bunch of newbs asking for links all morning and then bragging about copping multiples to sell because someone who put in the time and research helped them out.

Sorry for the rant, leftover frustrations from the Bred 1 thread I suppose! :smile:

yep. ndc had me "waiting in line" for 20 mins only to say sold out.
mean.gif
yeah if the shoe is coming out on any other website than ndc you should try that. Finish line i have had good success with when ndc fails. but i usually get in line on ndc just in case i get lucky, which never happens since the bots came out. 

How did y'all cop from FNL?
I had the early link and every single time during check out I would get the splash page
What did I do wrong?

Just my 2 cents but why are people feeding the lurkers and lazy people with links? If you want a shoe then join the forum, research, contribute. These new guys and lurkers swoop in on release day and then peace out until next shoe. Doesn't make for much of a sense of community on the forum.

I actually did get these this time (got lucky) so it's not me being salty. I just think the forum would be better without a bunch of newbs asking for links all morning and then bragging about copping multiples to sell because someone who put in the time and research helped them out.

Sorry for the rant, leftover frustrations from the Bred 1 thread I suppose!
smile.gif
You don't have to be a member of NT to lurk. 

One person contributes in here, everyone sees it. 

You shouldn't worry about lurkers taking links, you should worry about bots taking all the stock you can purchase with said links. 

I had the early link and every single time during check out I would get the splash page
What did I do wrong?
I had the same thing, just kept going back a page for about 15 minutes, then was finally able to check out.

I did find out that for Jordan releases on FNL you have to put in the same shipping and billing address for your cc. My bad if this is old news. 

What did I do wrong?
What i did was went to the release calendar and look for the shoe and click "buy it" it takes you to the page but it wont be any sizes available until 8 am. then just keep refreshing until 8 am and hope you dont get the countdown while you check out but if you get the maintance page or one without a timer  just go back or go to finish line homepage and go back to cart and start over. Worked for me I got confirmation email just waiting on the shipping email.

What i did was went to the release calendar and look for the shoe and click "buy it" it takes you to the page but it wont be any sizes available until 8 am. then just keep refreshing until 8 am and hope you dont get the countdown while you check out but if you get the maintance page or one without a timer  just go back or go to finish line homepage and go back to cart and start over. Worked for me I got confirmation email just waiting on the shipping email.

This is basically what everyone does now. It's all luck from here and hoping you don't get the splash screen.

Ahhh ok thx

You don't have to be a member of NT to lurk. 

One person contributes in here, everyone sees it. 

You shouldn't worry about lurkers taking links, you should worry about bots taking all the stock you can purchase with said links. 
Right, that's the problem though. This is supposed to be a forum where guys talk about their kicks, not a "how to cop for dummies" site. I think it would be better if these threads were private for contributing members only. Just a thought. I got a pair so I'm happy

Bots only ate up NDC like every TLO release. I got.my pair on FNL manually within 4 min of them going live early.

Footlocker & Co is the clicking game and FNL is the waiting game.

All i can tell u guys thats looking for advice is to take each release.u strike out on as a learning experience. Take in what things are mentioned in each thread about tjat specific release what ppl had luck doing and disnt have luck doing. Apply it to what you did and build off of that. The same way you work on your game in basketball football etc ..

Other than the splash screen from FNL i feel like u have the best chance coppin from them and then FTL and co especially if its TLO for NDC. And never gove up trying to add to cart until u see them tweet that your size is sold.out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom