Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

So no one else had the issue on Finishline where they could add to cart but when they went to checkout the page went to some customer service splash page? I had this all morning with Finishline 
mean.gif
Happened to me but you had to press back button and sometimes refresh.  I eventually go through but I guess there was an element of luck to it for not getting the splash page. 

Anyone else getting site is down for maintenance and another error page at finishline today? Not talking about the splash waiting page.

Easiest non gr of the year. Anyone who couldnt cop didnt try
Didn't try?  You have to be kidding me.  Or perhaps those who didn't cop actually tried, and those who DID COP had a bot do the work for them. I'm guessing the latter.

This game ain't fair and I need to find out what it takes to cop shoes these days because whatever I'm doing is not working.

So no one else had the issue on Finishline where they could add to cart but when they went to checkout the page went to some customer service splash page? I had this all morning with Finishline 
mean.gif
I got that about four times but I just kept going back to finishline homepage and they were still in cart and just started over. With finishline you just have to keep trying.

Didn't try?  You have to be kidding me.  Or perhaps those who didn't cop actually tried, and those who DID COP had a bot do the work for them. I'm guessing the latter.

This game ain't fair and I need to find out what it takes to cop shoes these days because whatever I'm doing is not working.
I copped without a bot, actually got them in my cart before 0800.

Did Shiekh stores hold an online raffle for these? Didn't see that much discussion on here regarding raffles.

I copped without a bot and no back door link on FNL, via my iPhone 5s. I just provided the BD link to help out.

I'm surprised I got through their mobile site.

Back
Top Bottom