Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

i tried getting another pair via FNL but when i tried to add it to the cart i kept getting a forbidden error.

Seriously thinking about trading my Bred 1's for these. I'm a sucker for exotic designs like the elephant print on these.
Based on resell value I guess it's fair, and the 3lab5s are retailed for $85 more.

But Bred 1s are a classic and I would never do that trade but that's just me

Forgot to apply the Winter2day code on NDC to get free 2 day shipping. Chatted Nike about it and apparently you can't change launch day orders oh well
I paid for a next day shipping for my oregon foams, then i called them to downgrade it. They were able to give me next day shipping for free lol. I dont know why they did it though.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
at FNL. I mean what you expect from business when they have stores inside Macy's now.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

multiple chances at submitting order on FNL and like usual error error error. tried sizes 11 and 11.5 numerous times. managed to get to submit order on both desktop and mobile site and still gave me errors. man im sick of fnl checkout system. can some1 please pm me how to get around this and have my payments go through. i have plenty of funds but i still get errors. smh
do you have a different shipping and billing address?

Shoutout to GSDOUBLE for posting that link earlier it got me right past the spa page, I was able to add to cart but kept getting an error at the end of checkout so I eventually gave up after 3 or 4 tries. That link worked but FNL's payment processing is stupid as hell. I'm going back to bed :lol:

finishline has the worst payment system ever..

tried to purchase with my credit card and it wouldng go through, just kept saying there was an error processing.. on paypal it says it couldnt apply the tax?  wtf.. 

finally got through on paypal after trying like 10 times.. 

never had these issues one eastbay.. just eastbay doesnt have a backdoor link.. lol

Seriously thinking about trading my Bred 1's for these. I'm a sucker for exotic designs like the elephant print on these.
I'm hoping to trade these for Bred 1's so hopefully I can find someone to trade with. I've been so mad about missing the Bred and Foams back to back I'm glad I finally got through on a release

Sweet...all the big charges I made canceled. The one charge I got a confirmation on is still pending with fnl...am I in the clear? btw this is the first time I've had an issue with fnl as well and apart from all the refreshing/error pages and the extra charges (which were already canceled) I don't think those are such big problems.

Back
Top Bottom