Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

I think that the pic is fake 
mean.gif
 because I saw this:

http://www.nicekicks.com/2013/09/20/air-jordan-designs-inspired-by-the-3lab5/

The front of the shoe is photoshopped and they make it darker.

Believe me I wish these will come out though.
if im not mistaken its suppose to be a 1lab4 for next year....feels like the fusion gentry years right now =/ 

I thought the color code for those posted was already said to be "Black/Infrared 23"

I'm hoping its a mistake. A mans gotta live with some hope.

haha yeh me too, only wanna see them with NA if its jumpman, dont bother JB.
I really wanna know wassup on this picture tho, where was it taken? Im trying to pull info from someone atm, but hes being very tight lip'd

I remember during talk of the black/cement 3 some guy saying there would be a big one from JB by years end and that it had nothing to do with the 3 or Nike Air. Will have to wait and see I guess but I'm going with the Black/Metallic 5 just HAS to release this year.

But then I thought the OG Air Max 93 had to release this year being the 20th anniversary. Still a month to go I guess.

im still hoping for na metallic 5s. I know it probably isnt happening and yeah it does say retro 3, but that pic from an australian nike ig account has me wishing.

It also correctly predicted the bred 1 and laney 5 release I believe. Does anyone have that pic by any chance?

Last edited:
My only idea is.......... Blackout 5. I mean we have seen pic's of them latly in celebs hands..... Other then that i can only think theres another LAB of some type dropping. I was told keep my eyes peeled for end of the year as big things were dropping, i was right about the Gamma 12's, so if i hear anything, il post in here straight away

To everyone saying they wished the Black Metallics dropped, where were you 2 years ago?

Or did you not get into the game until the Concords dropped?

#beastin

Hahaha true dat, its only been 2 years, not that hard too track down even now. I dont wanna see em, even with NA on the back. But i would try own em if they dropped as a NA, im not gonna lie there lol

To everyone saying they wished the Black Metallics dropped, where were you 2 years ago?

Or did you not get into the game until the Concords dropped?

#beastin
Not everyone has been collecting for years. My financial priorities prevented me from being able to collect. This has been my first year buying them since I owned some of these in the 90s.

no "beastin"

2011 metallics are real easy to pickup

but the quality on those were subpar

Back
Top Bottom