Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

MIght just keep em if I don't find a nice trade within the next couple weeks or price I can't say no to.

I CANT FIND A PAIR AT ALL MY size smh! been looking everywhere and deff not paying flighclub prices 500$-600$
What size you looking for?

The sz 14 is lil to big for me so imma try to do a size swap. If I can't fiind one locally just going to sell them..

Quality like this is nothing new. It's the same exact set up they used on both flip 3's and no one went crazy about those. Put the Jordans in special box and theme and all of a sudden it's the best shoes in the world?

Guess what ? I thought the flips were also dope ! I had to grab both flips in white and black. So yes I think these are straight fire ! I didn't grab the first 3lab tho, a lil too much for an old head like me. Leave the first one to all the rappers and flashy cats ! But I think these are very nice, in all aspects. I was very impressed when I saw these in person. Cause the pics and vids were not doing these justice !

Finally got my pair today from UPS on time.  They pushed it back till tomorrow instead of today but it came today :smile:.  I was thinking of doubling up on these how much are these going for around ebay or local craigslist family?

Guess what ? I thought the flips were also dope ! I had to grab both flips in white and black. So yes I think these are straight fire ! I didn't grab the first 3lab tho, a lil too much for an old head like me. Leave the first one to all the rappers and flashy cats ! But I think these are very nice, in all aspects. I was very impressed when I saw these in person. Cause the pics and vids were not doing these justice !

Totes !

Totes ???? ^^^^

Respect Kodiak ! Nice pics below ! I grabbed the same size.

Last edited:
On My box the glue got separated from the top so my box splits in two instead of flipping in one piece.
frown.gif
no biggie box is a box. Just as long as the shoe is in good condition you're straight.
My box is exactly the same, the glue didnt stick so now when i open it the top just comes off, oh well.

Gah, FNL ground shipping is as slow as molasses. They already arrived in Spokane, WA today - you're telling me they need 2 days to ship from there? Won't get my pair until the 9th, but at least I finally got my Bred 1s from FTA today.

Last edited:
Never shipping via economy through FNL again. This UPS Sure Post is just horrible. So I upgraded to UPS ground in order to have them hold the shoe at the warehouse as I have to go out of town tomorrow. Basically, I don't want them to hand it over to USPS because God knows what will happen if they simply leave it at my door! I call them yesterday to find out that the packages were ready for pick up. I go today and there are still TWO DAYS LEFT in transit! This snowstorm really did a number on these. Now I won't be able to pick them up until I get back from my trip next week.

I suspect all of these glue issues are due to the cold storm too.

Anyone have these 3lab5's and the black flip 3s for a side-by-side comparison of materials? I love the flip 3s, but wonder if I should pass on the 3lab5's. I'm so irritated by yellowing clear soles.

Anyone have these 3lab5's and the black flip 3s for a side-by-side comparison of materials? I love the flip 3s, but wonder if I should pass on the 3lab5's. I'm so irritated by yellowing clear soles.

My Black Flip IIIs are lightweight beat, but I'll post some side by side pics when I get home in about an hour and a half if you want.

My Black Flip IIIs are lightweight beat, but I'll post some side by side pics when I get home in about an hour and a half if you want.

Thanks bro. I hear some folks comparing the quality of the elephant print upper on the 5s with the 3s. Wondering if I should pay ebay prices for the 3lab5s or just cop a 2nd pair of the black flip 3s.

Thanks bro. I hear some folks comparing the quality of the elephant print upper on the 5s with the 3s. Wondering if I should pay ebay prices for the 3lab5s or just cop a 2nd pair of the black flip 3s.

Honestly as soon as I saw the pics for these they immediately reminded me of the IIIs...and when I got them in hand the similarities became even more clear: upper is nearly identical in texture and appearance, (p)leather sock liner...aside from the Infrared these are the Black Flips on a V silhouette.

just dumped my extra pair, size 12, for $345 shipped!

Now I only paid $150 for my 13!
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom