Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Also,did everyone catch this from END?

Nike Air Jordan 3Lab5 'Infrared' launching online 08:00GMT Monday 6th January (£175)

I don't care about your answer no need to be ignorant about it ****. I asked a question that's all.
Actually your the one being ignorant thinking these joints are still available 60 hours past release.

EDIT: He answered your question honestly and realistically, no need to be butt hurt by honesty.

Last edited:

Thats $290 in U.S. Dollars plus the possibility of a decent custom's charge
 Do we have different Currency converters?

edit : I stand corrected. END is GBP not Euros. I was indeed using a different converter. The wrong one. Ha. Thanks @Tyga23

Although they do offer a 20% discount to those outside the EU. 

So after priority shipping it comes to about $253

Last edited:
Finally got Shipping Confirmation from NDC thought for a minute I was going to hear from Meg, none the less :smokin

I PM'd a few guys on there regarding the Chicago Villa shoe release coming up that was posted earlier.  I am new to the forum although I have been reading faithfully for years and am an OG Jordan guy.  Within an hour or two I had responses from all three members.  I was impressed by their willingness to offer advice and help to a newby who they didn't know anything about.  Just wanted to say thanks for insight which was very valuable.  True assets to the board.  

Also,did everyone catch this from END?

Nike Air Jordan 3Lab5 'Infrared' launching online 08:00GMT Monday 6th January (£175)
I don't know if they already put them up on their site but if they haven't I wouldn't doubt that they got a shipment delayed.  Same thing happened with some retailers overseas for the AJ1 Black/Red release but they just ended up selling them in store only.

Thats $290 in U.S. Dollars plus the possibility of a decent custom's charge
 Do we have different Currency converters?

edit : I stand corrected. END is GBP not Euros. I was indeed using a different converter. The wrong one. Ha. Thanks @Tyga23

Although they do offer a 20% discount to those outside the EU. 

So after priority shipping it comes to about $253
Do you have to contact them for the 20% discount; is it a promo code? 

TIA.

In transit from FNL today, it'll arrive 1/8. what a month i will try online for further releases, n use a gift card. the last online i did was for the 88's from FNL wasnt difficult, then the restock on FNL didn't get through because of my girls card. im use to FCFS like back in the days not this raffle BS they do but i have gotten lucky on some raffles. Very solid shoe tho materials, paint, no over glue actually took their time lol. wish the jumpan in the back was red n not black. im getting to old for this haha. are these worth more than the first 3labs5?

I didnt post that pic to piss people off or to spoonfeed anyone. I posted the pic because it popped up in my twitter feed. It pretty much required no work to find at all.  I find it difficult to believe people are going to drive from Missouri, Kentucky, surrounding states etc. Just to get MAYBE a pair to resell given the price of gas, time etc.  And if posting that address makes those people such a threat, you probably didnt have much of a chance at getting the shoes anyway.

If I had the day off  of work I'd be down there, and if I didn't know about the event I would greatly appreciate the information from another NTer

This isn't the same as repeatedly telling people that Jimmy Jazz does releases at midnight... yes that's Eastern time...yes that's 9PM on the west coast...yes they sold out that fast. It is sharing information with the community of  individuals that enjoy the same hobby I do, enjoying the discussion and maybe I get a lucky tip on a a thursday afternoon that gives me a chance to pick up some shoes I missed out on for retail price.

Now that I'm not as mad, resellers are both old and young, a lot of the younger resellers in surrounding states like Indiana, Iowa, and Wisconsin that border with IL are more than willing to make an hour trip (Iowa is a little further away) would drive to Chicago knowing both stores are having full restocks on shoe's that are no longer available and sell like hot bread. I didn't even know about these store's opening up and having restocks until a Foot Locker employee told me that there's a store called Villa doing a restock, long story short he gave me the wrong place, I called around and you the phone numbers to both locations. I called New Year's Eve they said they were expecting people lining up around 4am and later given the fact that it's extremely cold and snowing in Chicago for days. I call again those same places 20min ago and they tell me that there's already people lining up when the store isn't far from the lake which makes it colder. So, in short, I'm all about helping. I was even telling dudes in PM that if it was my turn and the three shoes I wanted were no longer available in my size that I'd get the shoe's they want in their size if available and ship it out for retail plus shipping. But, if people are lining up as of right now then obviously posting that picture now circulating NT has had more of an impact than you may believe because everyone who's on NT from IL and didn't know about all this info and neighboring states now know and will more than likely jump on it. Either way, hearing that there's people already camping out just cancelled that plan for me and that's all I have to say. It's sad that I may one day may have to resort reselling in order to get something I want just even out my chances at affording something I want.

everyone is mad at resellers.. guess what there would be no resellers if you there weren't people willing to pay resale prices.. if I dont get something for retail, i will pass.. too many shoe releases to get hung up on one pair of shoe.

that said, these are some dope shoes.. infrared really pops.

Yup, just got tracking from NDC. Bitter that I forgot to enter WINTER2DAY for free 2 day shipping. Will probably get here on Tues or Wed.
I used the code and mine are in CBus now. I will pick em up at around lunch time.... 
smokin.gif

Checked all (all three you named) none have 2011 pairs for some reason idk why that's harder to find Ds when it just came out but I find 06' pairs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom