• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Infrared-23 color is a different shade of infrared than the plain Infrared used on the 6s. Thats what JB is telling us anyway. Two different shades if infrared and the infrared 23 is supposed to be darker apparently.

Just to clarify you're talking about the white 6's not the all red ones right? And thanks for the info, didn't realize the soles were gonna be a lighter color 
ohwell.gif
yes white infrared6....

the argument on the all infrared 6 vs the white infrared 6 in ridiculous ppl dont get that painting 2 different materials(rubber sole vs leather) with the same paint will produce a different hue, so to me those 2 shoes are the same color

I don't know which is worst, the arguments in these threads about which shoe is better or the arguments in music forums about which artist is better. 
roll.gif

Let people like what they like and not get clowned for it. 
i never got the this shoe is better than that shoe argument.  everybody has different tastes.. my favorite j is the jordan 11 low without the patent leather... popular opinion? No, not at all.. is my opinion going to change because somebody else tells me i'm wrong for thinking so? absolutely not..  

yes white infrared6....

the argument on the all infrared 6 vs the white infrared 6 in ridiculous ppl dont get that painting 2 different materials(rubber sole vs leather) with the same paint will produce a different hue, so to me those 2 shoes are the same color
Yeah that's true but at the end of the day the color still appears different. Also on the box of the Infrared 23's the color is Infrared 23 while on the white ones it is just Infrared, so in my opinion people should at least acknowledge that the color on the two shoes are different. Whether it's because they are meant to be or because of the material, that's just my two cents though.

Last edited:
I woke up around 5:30am and wasn't able to get any online. I went to my local mall and after checking all the stores, I managed to cop two pairs from Champs Sports. Not sure if they still have pairs today though.

i never got the this shoe is better than that shoe argument.  everybody has different tastes.. my favorite j is the jordan 11 low without the patent leather... popular opinion? No, not at all.. is my opinion going to change because somebody else tells me i'm wrong for thinking so? absolutely not..  
Repped. This is my exact point. I get that we're all here to share our thoughts on sneakers and discuss our similar interest but I'm not about to clown the next person for what they prefer. 

Pretty much sold out here in Phoenix, got lucky when someone didn't pick up their Sz 13 at shieks at superstition springs mall.

These sold much better than I expected at my store. We had a couple of pairs go unclaimed I should've scooped a 9... Might regret it later :lol:

Grabbed the Crenshaw blue mutombos instead :smokin

And that "poor mans white cements" comment really went over some heads if we're comparing prices lol

Order from NDC has been shipped ! Also was able to purchase a pair of the Jordan 7's Raptor DS at $220 shipped. 

Back
Top Bottom