• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ahahaha at the thought of  having to leave the house for them.I never understood driving around and doing raffles 
where i'm at it strictly raffles for every thing, so i have no choice, and it's nice to actually get shoes locally in store.. i don't know about you , but id rather get them in store over online any day 

Last edited:

Someone mentioned these as being part of an Infared23 pack along with the VIs that dropped..they then mentioned that the numbers on these will be pretty limited.

Sorry if this has been posted already, can anyone confirm?
I think someone posted that from their FB sneaker group from some moron who probably has ZERO knowledge of the situation.

3s are my favorite Js of all time but for some reason Im just not excited for this release at all...I've seen multiple pics and angles and they just dont do it for me. I got the white cements and true blues back when they came out in 2011....and WC was $150....the TB was $150....Fire Reds were $160 in 2013 and now these finna be $170....same shoe...3 diff prices in a span of 3 years smh. 

Someone mentioned these as being part of an Infared23 pack along with the VIs that dropped..they then mentioned that the numbers on these will be pretty limited.

Sorry if this has been posted already, can anyone confirm?

prbly along the same lines as the Fire Red Pack -- fire red III, fire red V, toro iv

3s are my favorite Js of all time but for some reason Im just not excited for this release at all...I've seen multiple pics and angles and they just dont do it for me. I got the white cements and true blues back when they came out in 2011....and WC was $150....the TB was $150....Fire Reds were $160 in 2013 and now these finna be $170....same shoe...3 diff prices in a span of 3 years smh. 
they look way too much WC for me to drop 170 on them. 

out of all my years buying shoes i never could find the champs launch locator... i always looked for it, but never found it, so i didn't think they had one... how did you access it ?  

I think it's fairly new, I found it on accident when they randomly posted a link on Facebook where to find which store's were carrying the latest Kobe 9. I was intrigued because I knew Foot Locker posted it on a weekly basis but never from Champ's so after that I basically realized what you already were told under the drop down menu lol.

Kind of reassured me that he saw my picture on the thread when he tweeted that out lol

I wait as long as possible before wearing my kicks. I be seeing cats in the mall wearing the same kicks as hundreds of other people, makes me feel good when I wear something that many people stopped rocking. Pulled out the Bordeaux 7s and people was asking how I got them so early lol.
Applaud this man. Exactly how I do my rotation.

that champs locator doesn't matter because the employees don't know anything. Not blaming the employees either. I checked the locator and called the store closest to me and asked when they were doing raffles. Dude told me he doesn't even know if they are getting them. I told him i saw them on the locator and they. he was like oh. 

that champs locator doesn't matter because the employees don't know anything. Not blaming the employees either. I checked the locator and called the store closest to me and asked when they were doing raffles. Dude told me he doesn't even know if they are getting them. I told him i saw them on the locator and they. he was like oh. 
same here.. i went in store today, and he said that the locator means nothing 
eyes.gif

A lot of the employee's are shady and try saying they won't get them expecting no one to check the launch locator so they can sell them to a reseller, either that or they just suck at their job. I know plenty of HoH, Champ's, Finish Line employee's who don't even know the shoe's name they go by color haha. Thankfully for me I know all the employee's at my local mall and they've never done any shady business that I know of like change the raffle day, not do a raffle day, and so on until now.

A lot of the employee's are shady and try saying they won't get them expecting no one to check the launch locator so they can sell them to a reseller, either that or they just suck at their job. I know plenty of HoH, Champ's, Finish Line employee's who don't even know the shoe's name they go by color haha. Thankfully for me I know all the employee's at my local mall and they've never done any shady business that I know of like change the raffle day, not do a raffle day, and so on until now.
Mostly i don't think they have a clue, but you never know what's going on.  

Mostly i don't think they have a clue, but you never know what's going on.  

I mean, it could be a little bit of both, you're right that we shouldn't assume everyone is bad or doing bad. I'd try calling up all the Foot Locker's, Finish Line's, Champ's, Foot Action's in your area today there's bound to be at least one store carrying them.

Haha one time I called my footlocker to see if they had kd seat pleasants in stock, and the guy didn't know what the kds were. -.-

Man, I usually have to be like the low top white, black, and reddish type shoe's that say Jordan because they are that confused. What I don't get is how fast these shoe's sellout but almost every shoe store has one or more shoe blonde employee(s).

According to Foot Locker's Twitter page, both Foot Locker's and HoH's are getting these shoe's. In my opinion, it speaks volumes of how available these shoe's should be whether it's through raffle tickets or FCFS.

According to Foot Locker's Twitter page, both Foot Locker's and HoH's are getting these shoe's. In my opinion, it speaks volumes of how available these shoe's should be whether it's through raffle tickets or FCFS.
Yup Yup. Crappy FTL by my work is getting them and the hardly get anything. Easy cop.

I am just used to it by now! I have learned to always follow through on the stores until i have my ticket in hand, but you have to be thorough. Champs told me that they weren't getting those infrared 23 6's at all. I happened to be at the mall on the Monday before they dropped and they were doing a raffle for them.

Back
Top Bottom