• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Copped an 8.5 at footlocker. Gonna need to swap with someone with a 9.5 though. All good, restocks ftw.

Mine finally came in today from EastBay. I like the quality on them and they fit me perfect.
Mine came in today too but I've been at work and they're just sittin in my apt can't wait to see the fitting with these and see my pair in person. Kept seeing ppl rockin them at the mall the other day. Now to just get some 45" black laces. I wanna find them in person first before ordering online.

Mine came in today too but I've been at work and they're just sittin in my apt can't wait to see the fitting with these and see my pair in person. Kept seeing ppl rockin them at the mall the other day. Now to just get some 45" black laces. I wanna find them in person first before ordering online.
Are 45" long enough to double tie up to the middle three laceloops on the 3's? 

Your local to me bro theirs a sneaker spot across the street from me 2 bucks for laces thats where I always cop

Your local to me bro theirs a sneaker spot across the street from me 2 bucks for laces thats where I always cop
You like 40min fam lol. Pm me the info though. If nike outlet in Jackson don't have them when I call tomorrow then imma head up there. Repped

View media item 872194Came home and opened her up. Quality on mine is nice. I also noticed the smell of these along with my last 2 cops and my girls pair. I think it's safe to say the sweat shop these are comin out of is making nail polish too lol

So everyones pair smelled like that? I thought the people at the hood shop I copped from had been having a hardcore smoke session in the back or something.

ha, i was wondering about that smell.. it's not your usual glue smell.. i thought i got a funny pair, guess not

People said these fit a bit big... but I found them to fit a bit snug. So glad I sized up a half size.

My first IIIs and I couldn't be happier. They are FIRE.

Now I just want a retro of the true blues...

** Sorry for the sweats but it's been a long day. Denim or jeggings next time!

View media item 874024
View media item 874025

Kids should buy a pair of these to HUFF instead of Glue like that movie GUMMO 
embarassed.gif

Still unable to find these in an 11 for retail, they seem to pop backup on eastbay and footlocker.com but I always miss it. Was at the mall yesterday and couldnt find em.

Back
Top Bottom