Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

motorsport 3?
i call the baby blue and white 3s motorsports same color way as the 5s right? mostly white slight blue 

Ah ok. Ur trying to add a nickname to another colorway. Gotcha. You know the color changes tho depending on the model?
Off hand I know the vi were black and white, the iv where navy white I think along with the xx3.

The white navy color u mention were a women's color right?

Edit: yup. The harbor blue iiis were a women's color from 07.
View media item 757186

Last edited:
Ah ok. Ur trying to add a nickname to another colorway. Gotcha. You know the color changes tho depending on the model?
Off hand I know the vi were black and white, the iv where navy white I think along with the xx3.

The white navy color u mention were a women's color right?
Nah baby blue big j, but ya they were women's . Forgot about the 4s and the 23s, smh

You guys want to hear a messed up but kind of funny story? So my brother got me two pair's of these beautiful Powder Blue 3's since he's never gotten me a birthday or Christmas present. So I have my one pair deadstock and I'm waiting for the FNL package tomorrow. I slept in like I normally do and when I woke up I find out that he went to the mall and returned my shoe's along with the two other shoe's he got from raffles he had won and he's returning my other pair coming in tomorrow and the two other shoe's he ordered. The poor young kid thought he'd jump blindly into the reselling world and after seeing there's no resale market for them he's just feeling salty and returning everything including what were supposed to be gifts for me lop. So, be on the look out for two size 13's (one from Champs and one from FNL), four size 11's (one from Champs, another from FTL, and the other two from FNL), and finally a 10.5 from Foot Locker. All of the sizes mentioned are men's sizes for those wondering.

You guys want to hear a messed up but kind of funny story? So my brother got me two pair's of these beautiful Powder Blue 3's since he's never gotten me a birthday or Christmas present. So I have my one pair deadstock and I'm waiting for the FNL package tomorrow. I slept in like I normally do and when I woke up I find out that he went to the mall and returned my shoe's along with the two other shoe's he got from raffles he had won and he's returning my other pair coming in tomorrow and the two other shoe's he ordered. The poor young kid thought he'd jump blindly into the reselling world and after seeing there's no resale market for them he's just feeling salty and returning everything including what were supposed to be gifts for me lop. So, be on the look out for two size 13's (one from Champs and one from FNL), four size 11's (one from Champs, another from FTL, and the other two from FNL), and finally a 10.5 from Foot Locker. All of the sizes mentioned are men's sizes for those wondering.
Thats funny you should of warned the lil guy the reselling game is cold blooded at times lol

So y'all returned 7 pairs total? :x

You couldn't tell lil bro that resell wasn't going to be worth it short-term? Be glad that the places you purchased them even let you return them. Some places won't even let you return launch products.

Last edited:
Pretty funny. Wats sad is that one day they probably will be worth something( just not for awhile), and he will be wishing he had all those pairs lol

Had a buddy get mine for me on RD. My HoH only got 32 pair. Bet they're still on the shelf and he was there at 4:30A.M.

White, But i prefer black but if i was too swap itd be white. Or blue elephant print laces, if they exist

teach that kid something^^ bro

I told him that reselling isn't the business to jump into blindly. Especially when it comes to a new colorway that not many people like, and not to mention how long it took for them to actually sell out online.

Thats funny you should of warned the lil guy the reselling game is cold blooded at times lol

I tried to, but these younger kids want to make money easily. I told him everything I knew, they were going to be a general release or *limited general release,* it was a new not so colorway, etc. He just wouldn't listen, I thought something would click when he saw that the shoe's were available hours after release but nothing did.

So y'all returned 7 pairs total? What were you guys smoking? :x

You couldn't tell lil bro that resell wasn't going to be worth it short-term? Be glad that the places you purchased them even let you return them. Most places won't even let you return launch products. If they do, there is usually a waiting period.

Man, I had no part in it, I don't resell. Even if I did, there were red flags popping up all over the place that would have kept me from buying 7 pair's. I just wanted at least one pair and I was happy with two, but now I have none lol.

That sure is a lot of returning. Wasted more on gas than anything...

I guess the good thing is that the mall is about 5-10 minutes away and the three stores are all in the same mall. He already returned four of the seven shoe's at the Champ's and Foot Locker. A Finish Line representative told him he could return his order at our nearest Finish Line which is in the same mall. I'm mad that I have no Powder Blue's to look forward to the summer for now.

Pretty funny. Wats sad is that one day they probably will be worth something( just not for awhile), and he will be wishing he had all those pairs lol

That's what I tried telling him before he returned them when he was getting frustrated. But, he wanted big money now and isn't a very patient person. He was mad that his 3LAB5's weren't selling so my mother ended up buying the pair from him at his asking price ($300) just so he wouldn't get down and give up since she really believes in finding a new way to make money that doesn't require a 9-5 job.

Really your brother needs to at least have a full time job to back his lil operation he wants to start cuz if not he will go nowhere fast he's like a tadpole in the Pacific Ocean right now there are guys out there that are like sharks compared to him he really should be carefull and try not to blow all his money on one release next time.

Really your brother needs to at least have a full time job to back his lil operation he wants to start cuz if not he will go nowhere fast he's like a tadpole in the Pacific Ocean right now there are guys out there that are like sharks compared to him he really should be carefull and try not to blow all his money on one release next time.

That's the one thing he actually learned, but since I don't condone reselling because I don't like paying resale it frustrates me. He had a job and saved up a lot of money so he has a cushion along with his two credit cards. I told him to not he stupid and put in a raffle at the three major retailer's at our local mall, maybe even five in total since the other big mall nearby has a Finish Line and a Foot Locker. If he doesn't get called, then try the online route but not to put all his pennies into one product, especially when it isn't sought after and it's a widely available general release.

SP has a 10.5 and 11 available.... shoepalace.com/air-jordan-3-retro-powder-blue-men-s-basketball-shoe-blue-white-grey-limit-1-per-customer.html
Hey guys first post, long time lurker. Just wanted to follow up on what these guys posted. Checked the SP link out earlier and they were sold out but now they have a 9, 10, 11.5 and 12 in stock. I just copped a 12. 

http://www.shoepalace.com/air-jorda...hoe-blue-white-grey-limit-1-per-customer.html

Thanks for the all the info in this thread. Appreciate it. 

chicagoguy5 chicagoguy5 Live and let him learn. A nice lesson for the young chap. The Gamma 11 release was an example of "Fools gold". Now everyone thinks that the resell market is just the same. But the 11s of recent years have always attracted the wrong intentions.

chicagoguy5 chicagoguy5 Live and let him learn. A nice lesson for the young chap. The Gamma 11 release was an example of "Fools gold". Now everyone thinks that the resell market is just the same. But the 11s of recent years have always attracted the wrong intentions.

It's cool that people like the 11's, but it isn't cool that people who just want to flip them are making it harder for those who really want them. I wanted a lot of the holiday releases, 11's, Taxi's, Bred 1's, but people like my brother who feel indifferent about the shoe's make it harder for people like me to cop. Now I'm looking at resale prices and deciding whether I really want the 6's and Powder Blue 10's coming up or do I want to buy these other shoe's on the resale market. I know people say not to support it, but as long as these companies and shoe retailers don't do anything serious to stop it the resale market won't go away and people will continue to turn to resellers.

So was that Eastbay restock legit this morning. Just wondering if anybody got a confirmation?

Back
Top Bottom