Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

The more I look at these the more I start to think I should pass, they're not UNC blue apparently & that was my main draw. Guess we'll see come saturday. If not then someone will be able to get a 9.5 & 10 both since I have 2 tickets lol, whoops

Did This Goon Really Just Call People "Hybeasts" For Only Copping OG Colorways?

:smh:

Oh How The Game Done Changed!

"This Section On A LOT Of This Model's Releases Is 3M"....

Had To End The Video Right There ..... WTF Is This Kid Talkin' About? :stoneface:

Word Of Advice, If You're Gonna Do A Review On A Sneaker And PRETEND To Be Educated On The Subject Matter, AT LEAST Know What The **** You're Talking About :lol:
I'm still tripping on the fact he got over 20 pairs of Gamma 11s....hmmmm GM anyone :lol:

So let me get this straight: the adult sizes feature full grain leather while kids sizes have nubuck? Or do my eyes deceive me?

So let me get this straight: the adult sizes feature full grain leather while kids sizes have nubuck? Or do my eyes deceive me?
nah i see what your talking about. i honestly thought it was nubuck for mens sizes but those latest images posted above seem more like leather to me than anything. hoping this isn't true.

nah i see what your talking about. i honestly thought it was nubuck for mens sizes but those latest images posted above seem more like leather to me than anything. hoping this isn't true.

Same as the Fear 3's for those that own or have held em

Same as the Fear 3's
pimp.gif
 sounds great to me....

Last edited:

I find that difficult to believe. All of the HOH's in my area are getting them (Cerritos, Lakewood). Even the Buena Park Mall and Stonewood Mall (Downey) Footlockers are getting them. The more and more people scream 'limited', the more difficult it will be to get. I've liked these ever since pictures first surfaced and it looks as if it's going to be harder to purchase. What does it even matter? I never win raffles anyway!
laugh.gif

Thing is that Lakewood HOH is known for getting everything. They get anything that's limited. So a GR shouldn't even be a question. BUT some of the employees there are shady most of them save pairs for themselves.
Footlocker website says that all those HOH in so cal such as Bev Center, Glendale that you mentioned aren't getting them are supposed to get them...
I checked Footaction and Footlocker's launch Locators as soon as the Tweet went out, and NONE of those stores were on there.  I checked just now, and they are.  I'm glad they added them.  Just like when Nike first put up the product page for the shoes, there was no Size 13, now all of a sudden there is.  Things change.

3s are heading in the wrong direction. Wouldn't mind another color variation that you can actually rock. Powder blue just doesn't work when it's like this.

Back
Top Bottom