Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

I asked about these today when I was at NTLA to pickup my Preludes.  Dude said they didn't have them yet, but they have about 700+ unopened pairs of shoes so it may be there.  He also said they have the production photo's in the stock room, and these are pretty dark.  They look like the darkest picture of all the ones posted in this thread.

They are growing on me...hopefully they will sell like the crimson iii of last year so it is not a rd decision.

Some of the pictures had me hesitant about these, but after seeing that video, I'll try and get em

Hopefully they are a little darker Blue is my color but im on the fence if its a little to light for my taste.

I said this before lol I hope we're right tho

Sounds good to me, but what about that "23 Infrared" theme they are pushing also.  We could see another new colorway using that theme.  I'm hoping Infrared is going to be the green glow of 2014 and not the gamma blue.  

I saw a rumor that the Columbia's will probably be 2014's holiday release, and it makes sense with logic you guys already pointed out and I can honestly see white and blue when thinking of winter and winter holiday's lol.
I think the Infrared 23 is going to be pushed on the 6's, just like it was pushed on the 5's. I think we'll see a pattern where whatever year it is for the shoe there will be a model using the infrared. That or maybe the low top 11's rumored to drop, but I'm hoping the Columbia's are the winter release or release in 2014 just in general.

Columbia XI need to return already.

Cross your fingers fellas these trends are logical

Cross your fingers fellas these trends are logical

I'm open to change and new idea's as long as it's good, the Infrared 6 pic I saw was dope and a lot of these new colorway's aren't bad if used right. But I'm sure we all agree that the Columbia's must release this year.

After seeing more pics i gotta cop these

I think these are starting to grow more and more on people as more visuals are available as well as release date. The good thing as of right now is that they are supposed to be a GR.

I don't know nothin' from nothin' but these strike me as a pair that will grow in value quite a bit over the years, even with decent numbers. The colorway is very bold but not silly like the crimsons...

These will sell out instantly
What doesn't nowadays, especially for online. For every person who passes that wear their shoes a reseller will pickup and attempt to flip. Can't wait to see how that plays out for them lol

Last edited:
Grown men wore the Jokers and the Crimsons so why wouldn't they wear these also?

I really hate when people limit shoe's to a certain age, I mean unless people mean an old, wrinkly, grandfather type of old man then I don't see how a shoe can be limited to a certain age group if the person likes it and can rock it within their style.

i think white laces would look better

The beautiful thing is that all you would need is to buy white laces when purchasing the shoe's, unlike other shoe's that may require a customization lol

Back
Top Bottom