Jordan Retro 18 Black/Sports Royal - 10/11/18

I really might pay retail for these

alonzofacepalmlebrontech.gif

Don't make it hard to give you my money, JB.

These are beautiful and look great on feet, but I think I’m out this time.

I missed out on these back in the days and only needed the 18, and 19 for my 1-23 collection, but bought all the countdown packs so have the 18 and 19 from that.

I like/want them, but not at $225 at this point in my life.

I mean I want them just to say I completed my collection, but I'm so out of the hobby now and just buy kicks now for comfort that I can't justify paying $225 for these to sit just to say I completed my collection. The countdown pack 18 and 19 will have to do.

I need these and 21's for my 1-23 collection. Unfortunately for me I didn't buy all the CDPs lol

I might have to cop at retail with the way the white ones went last January :sick:

These are special to me so I definitely want to cop

Price point is keeping me on the fence though

^^^they aint that special then lol

i remember i had the OG's in high school and i rocked the towel in my back pocket with the jumpaman showing. really thought i was doing it lmao

I remember when I got them, where I got them, etc etc

Thought it was a ‘deal’ that these were $180 after paying $200 the previous year for 17’s

I wore them A LOT, and ended up cutting the shroud off when I went to DR one summer, idk why I thought that would make a huge difference with the ventilation :lol:

I still have/use the brush to this day to clean my other shoes, and the towel is somewhere I just gotta find it

Spot me the extra $45 so I can cop then >D

Will pay retail for these only because this was my first Air Jordan I ever purchased with my own cash! Still to this day have my og pair beat up but can’t let it go due to the nostalgia lol. Awesome shoe. Hoping these come with the brush.

Back
Top Bottom