Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
I ordered two pairs, one for my brother and one for his coworker.  Kind of regretting not picking up a pair for myself.  The quality isn't any different than any of the other releases but I really liked how they looked.  I keep telling myself I have too many black/red shoes. 

Just received a nba store package at home for a xmas gift, ordered the red pods in a gs size, did a 2day ship. I'm away but I was just emailed the pic of the shoes, they look weird here..

just two days before xmas eve.. :smh:

Wow.. :smh: were they at least in a jordan box or they just straight up send the wrong shoe?

Just received a nba store package at home for a xmas gift, ordered the red pods in a gs size, did a 2day ship. I'm away but I was just emailed the pic of the shoes, they look weird here..

Ahhhhh man not even the same model lol. That's a shame

Wow.. :smh: were they at least in a jordan box or they just straight up send the wrong shoe?

Just wrong shoe overall, first time for me. Mistakes happen but sucks because it was a xmas gift for a kiddo. Called them up just now and the rep just says "drop it in the mailbox" nonchalantly like it's an envelope. My mailbox isn't big enough and it's next to the road. The post office isn't open when I'm free and I'm not hauling it to work. So had their supervisor arrange a pickup at my home. I would've just gave him lebrons if he didn't explicitly mention previously that he doesn't like the xii's :\

Last edited:
I slept on these for my size 11.5, I ended up getting a size 8.5 for my bro inlaw.  Once they arrived from NDC, they looked real clean. so upset I slept. 
mean.gif

I slept on these for my size 11.5, I ended up getting a size 8.5 for my bro inlaw.  Once they arrived from NDC, they looked real clean. so upset I slept.  :smh:

I don't get these comments. They aren't even selling for much over retail. If you really want them then you can easily get them.

I don't get these comments. They aren't even selling for much over retail. If you really want them then you can easily get them.
Where besides eBay? I prefer a retailer for the red pods.

There is nothing wrong with ebay if you do your research. You can also take the style number and get the stock lookup for them at stores like footlocker and champs or nike.

I know I've seen pairs locally in the recent days so they aren't sold out.

Thanks for the tip, never thought about getting the style code and calling stores to see who has em in stock.

For some odd reason my size in the red pods are fetching for 250 on eBay and up.

Maybe I'm not searching correctly.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the tip, never thought about getting the style code and calling stores to see who has em in stock.

For some odd reason my size in the red pods are fetching for 250 on eBay and up.

Maybe I'm not searching correctly.

Thanks for the help.

It's better to go to the store.
You can message sellers to settle outside of ebay via PayPal invoice if you are savvy enough.
That's a 10% different right there since the seller doesn't have to pay ebay fees

I've been tellin you guys. Hit up your local HOH or Nike towns. If you don't have any close than do what bigj said at a reg FTL etc.

I slept on these for my size 11.5, I ended up getting a size 8.5 for my bro inlaw.  Once they arrived from NDC, they looked real clean. so upset I slept. 
mean.gif
Youre right about that, i saw my sz which is an 11 for about retail + tax.. Sz 11 is one of those sz that sellers really overprice at times... For the invoice i learned not to deal with new sellers about PP invoice they have no clue how much $$ they a losing in fees

Just got grey toes and red pods for 320 Canadian at my local shop on sale. Very happy. My first pairs of 13s

Back
Top Bottom