Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
idk about the 3ms. one day i want them, next day i dont. they look nice, but im not sure if i really wanna drop 200 for em

Gonna pass on 3M. Imma go guns blazing for the Grey Toe and dunno, maybe give a go to the Red Pod - too much of a poor man's playoffs .

I am surprised these look like a full blown GR. It seems like every time you put the "Premium" label on a Nike product they try and make it limited

I'm interested in them grey toes I had the red and white ones a couple of years ago but they felt to big so I'm going to go a size down this go around.

Only places by me getting them for sure are local HOH and a FTL 30min away. Other FTL by me aren't getting them and don't know yet about CHM or FNL. Looks semi limited

That 5lab3 was so dope though. When it wasn't glowing it was such a pretty shoe.
I wore my joints a lot and loved how I could wear them to the Park, be in grass and dirt, get them dusty as ****, and just wiped them down with a wet sock and back to day one new look except for the Creases.

BUT(and a big but), once I saw myself in a video of a water balloon fight, and my feet were glowing the whole damn video, I was like nah man, I'm too old for this kind of shoe, dumped them immediately.

This 13 is the same way, such a pretty shoe, but it shines man, nah. Can't do it.

My man said he is too old for a 3M shoe after seeing himself in a water balloon fight.

A water balloon fight.

How limited are these 3ms? Hoping for full GR but im expecting LABS quantity, which means fail online for me

It's not going to be a GR.
It probably won't be as easy to get as the Sport Blue 3 or 6, or the Wolf Grey 3.

Probably a lot less people interested so that should help but...it's not going to be an easy grab unless you are patient and or diligent.

However, if you keep an eye on the websites you should be okay.

Perfect recent example would be the black toe 14. Not a GR release but there are still shoes for retail floating around on sites with JB accounts.

It's not going to be a GR.
It probably won't be as easy to get as the Sport Blue 3 or 6, or the Wolf Grey 3.

Probably a lot less people interested so that should help but...it's not going to be an easy grab unless you are patient and or diligent.

However, if you keep an eye on the websites you should be okay.

Perfect recent example would be the black toe 14. Not a GR release but there are still shoes for retail floating around on sites with JB accounts.

Yeh as I thought, similar to the 5lab3 blacks im feeling. Which is a bad thing over in Australia. 5 store release, I aint lining up for no kicks these days so over retail from Uk itl prob end being

(Strictly my experience) If you have LTE internet speed on your phone, you are better off trying to grab online from your mobile device.

My wifi strikes me out quite often. I usually ATC from both simultaneously and my LTE always picks it up first.

(Strictly my experience) If you have LTE internet speed on your phone, you are better off trying to grab online from your mobile device.

My wifi strikes me out quite often. I usually ATC from both simultaneously and my LTE always picks it up first.

Thanks man, I just got the new LG so Il try cop online with my wifi off if you seriously thinks its a better chance

false
How limited are these 3ms? Hoping for full GR but im expecting LABS quantity, which means fail online for me
Yeh as I thought, similar to the 5lab3 blacks im feeling. Which is a bad thing over in Australia. 5 store release, I aint lining up for no kicks these days so over retail from Uk itl prob end being

There's more of these than the 5lab3. So these are obtainable. As a-friend say little more than the 14.

Interesting is, it is a 3m 13 model. Expact double ups but the casuals won't be coming out for this one plus the price tag will scare folks away. Not saying easy cop but should be alright.

Thanks man, I just got the new LG so Il try cop online with my wifi off if you seriously thinks its a better chance

I do. It's easy to use them both at the same time as well. Grab the laptop and the phone. Wifi on laptop Wifi off on cellular, clear your internet cache on the laptop, login on both devices and ATC on both until one adds your shoe.

Good luck mate

Last edited:
yeh I feel that, lets hope I can cop online and go back to bed. Id usually go line up cos its 13's I need everyone but Im too old for that ****

I do. It's easy to use them both at the same time as well. Grab the laptop and the phone. Wifi on laptop Wifi off on cellular, clear your internet cache on the laptop, login on both devices and ATC on both until one adds your shoe.

Good luck mate
finish lines mobile site has failed me a few times

Back
Top Bottom