Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Garbage jb smacking us in the face

Another sellout release for the high school kids...smh

After watching the video, they aren't terrible. But, still a pass for the reasons I stated above. Kinda confused as to why JB would release another Baron themed shoe, all by itself, several months after the first 2?!

After watching the video, they aren't terrible. But, still a pass for the reasons I stated above. Kinda confused as to why JB would release another Baron themed shoe, all by itself, several months after the first 2?!
they might not even be baron themed, wouldn't be surprised if it turns out the hologram played a part in this colorway lol

Last edited:
My wish list:

\
air-jordan-xiii-orlando-magic-qrich-pes-01.jpg
air-jordan-xiii-orlando-magic-qrich-pes-03.jpg

:x :smokin

Last edited:
idk about this silver/black colorway, especially with that patent leather-eqsue side paneling with glitter speckles inside of it smh.  probable pass for me & the 13 is in my top 3 favorite models.

Im diggin these, I will cop. It will go good with my 9's. Plus i see how some don't like the leather im cool with it. If it was white then they would turn yellow.

The date for those "baron" "hologram" etc whatever you prefer might just be 10/25, don't hold me to it just yet....yet

That iridescent ish just don't flow right on the xiii. Shoe would have had mad potential if that was suede/nubuck instead of w/e you wanna call that iridescent ish. :lol:

Last edited:
Looking at the sole of those 13's make a lot more sense now!
Remember fellas someon here hinted at a river walk/south beach gradient colorway.
Seeing the iridescent shine on that leather made it all come together now.

The only question left is what will be the other colorways left?
Anyone else find it funny that JB would do 2 grey toe 13's?

I need more black based colorways please :nthat:

Creased promo kicks with a wack colorway smh I'd rather see traditional colorways even them photoshopped black Ray Allen's with the green suede.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom