Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
went to flight , bought. surprised how nice they are in person. woman said if I print out the bday coupon I can have the price adjusted.

i still have my shoes on my cart on ndc size 10.5 with a 10% off coupon lol. im gonna have to pass on this one tho bought 5 shoes this month already lol..

Should be easy to find was able to get them online at 1130 from NDC

To my discover card fam. When did they take nike.com off the cash back?
all the cashback has taken most of the shoe places off for some reason.
mean.gif
 I don't blame them though. we all buy and line up for these releases at FULL RETAIL PRICE like a bunch of clowns. what do we need cashback for if we are willing to drop this foolish sticker price anyways? most of us are even paying over retail for stuff so why should they give us cashback

Don't do it...

just leave them be...

Nah man, no.
The Hologram has to go. I went ahead and put them on concrete today to see if size was an issue, TTS fit is great for me. Comfort is cool.

The paint job is happening, for sure.
I can probably go back and grab a fresh pair Tuesday if these don't turn out well.

I think I got this.

Last edited:
View media item 1232678Forgive the pants I just threw them on for a pic... But damn these look good on feet. The iridescent material isn't too loud or tacky looking when they're on feet. And the teal hits are so subtle, you can rock these with anything. Loving them. Great substitute for "He Got Games"

Only took me 3 min to cop on ndc this morning after the countdown and this was on the 2nd browser I had up

Went to HOH to pick up my girls pair and checked mine out. After all my disappointment, ish talkin about how I wished they were a real baron cw, they are MUCH better in person as you guys said. Quality is pretty good too.

Still gonna see about maybe hitting the PL with some black. Gonna research what would be best first

i'm not mad...

wheat foams, all star penny 1's, infrared 6's, black/white 1's, volt foams, red pod 13's, gray toe 13's, columbia 11's. my money is not mad.

Back
Top Bottom