Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
got in on eastbay, gyea, first ever own of pair of
glasses.gif
13s

ndc did a fake sold out? all my possible sizes were sold out before 5(didn't say pairs are in carts, but oos), now they just add to cart instantly

Last edited:
Once again another release on ndc where pairs are easy to add after an hour due to people putting in cart and not buying initially.

Last edited:
I waited in line for 45 minutes on NDC. got kicked out of line due to a cart error and readded and they went right in the cart.

added easily to cart on FNL and got 3 paypal errors. that site blows. this release was much harder than it needed to be

Just ordered on Nike because of the free shipping. 185 out the door. How long do I have to wait before I can cancel my eastbay order

Just checked out FL gave me alot of trouble and my card stop working so I had to use my other card but at the end manage to cop me my pair...

Anybody ever been kicked out of line or cart jacked on eastbay once becoming a silver club member because I use to grt javked and iicked out of line alot before I signed up. But now that I'm a member I never get cart jacked or kicked out of line or anything.

Back
Top Bottom