Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
just confirmed
if you copped on FNL on your PC, may I ask you how you apply the WC reward? goddamn site removing the rewards at reviewing order every time.

I know it works on Mobile site, but regular site is crap
mean.gif
Try checking out as a guest. Worked for me last time.

just confirmed
was able to add cart on both fnl and nike right on the dot at 5am. no splash for fnl and no captcha for nike.
used shopdiscover on finishline and no issues plus rewards card.
171.42 after discounts aint too bad

if you copped on FNL on your PC, may I ask you how you apply the WC reward? goddamn site removing the rewards at reviewing order every time.

I know it works on Mobile site, but regular site is crap :smh:

i do all my shopping via desktop.

well i tried to add the WC RC in the coupon when you first order, but it told me to add it in the billing section. then in the billing section i saw that it had a specific RC input bar. typed it in there and clicked apply and it worked. there wasnt anything too difficult to click through. having to input the RC in another area was different and that was it.

well i tried to add the WC RC in the coupon when you first order, but it told me to add it in the billing section. then in the billing section i saw that it had a specific RC input bar. typed it in there and clicked apply and it worked. there wasnt anything too difficult to click through. having to input the RC in another area was different and that was it.

damn...exactly what I'm doing, but not happening with WC rewards :smh:

im just baffled by how so many people are still waiting.
the pair i added in on nike is still in my car after last looking at it at 5am. (thought it would auto remove, my mistake, will self remove from cart now)

finishline and nike added before it turned 5:01.

sure the wc rc is valid? do what the other guy said, call in inregards to the rc and have them do it manually. obviously you risk not getting the rc after buying tho

i'm done here til the grey toes. time to mosey over to the jordan XX9 thread to see if anything went down.

Last edited:
Copped off finish line still can't believe nike is saying OOS when I try to add any sizes.  For FNL buyers keep entering your WC reward # during the billing process and make sure to also have your card info when you hit apply thats what I did to get it to work.

Same problem with me. I kept adding it into the WC rewards section, shows the $20 but it is not reflecting on the sidebar with the price. When I tried adding to the coupon section it wasn't letting me.

Same problem with me. I kept adding it into the WC rewards section, shows the $20 but it is not reflecting on the sidebar with the price. When I tried adding to the coupon section it wasn't letting me.
That happened to me on the XI low release and I called and they took it off no problem. 

Man **** FNL.  I got in and tried 5 different god damn credit cards and it's not taking them.  This is like the 5th time that site has done this BS to me.

Just cant checkout on FNL. Tried two different credit cards, two different GCs, two different browsers, and two different accounts. About to try a different computer now. Never had this problem before using GCs.

still in line on NDC by the way

edit: same problem on second computer using a GC. no dice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom