Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

IMG_20180809_203300.jpg
Comfort is amazing in these. Def happy about them.

I declare....on foot pics like this make it that much harder to resist these... :nthat::nthat::nthat:

Putting these on felt great. Easy to slide into. Cushion is definitely there. And they gave the feeling back that I had in 97 of having the new Jordan. Which is cool. I ball in my Black Cats, these you can def ball in no doubt. I wont though, lol.

I tried to restore my flint grey 13’s. Loved that pair. Followed all steps found on a YouTube vid but the end result sucked. Gave them away to a homie

Got my pair in from Nike reserve, but late to post. Jordan 13's are my favorite shoe of all-time so these were a must. Very minor glue stains on one of the soles, but no biggie to me. Otherwise, I am really happy with my pair.

Decided to throw in some extra pics as well. One being my Mitchell & Ness authentic '97-'98 Jordan jersey which obviously matches perfectly with the HGG's. Also threw in my current collection of 13's. A few double ups and my oldest pair is my White/Uni-Blue's from 2005, still DS. I never got the 13's as a kid, but instantly loved the shoe. The '05 pair was the first I was able to obtain and I made an effort to have them as a collector piece in case I never could get a pair again.

Not pictured: My CDP HGG 13's from 2008 my roommate sold to me my first year of grad school. They were my second pair of 13's so I decided to wear them... and wore them to hell that I had to toss them, so I am definitely glad the pair came back out. Just need Playoff's and Flint's and I feel like I can damn near retire from collecting... but most likely won't :lol:

20180809_200726.jpg
20180809_202157.jpg 20180809_202506.jpg 20180809_202457.jpg

Last edited:
Got my pair in from Nike reserve, but late to post. Jordan 13's are my favorite shoe of all-time so these were a must. Very minor glue stains on one of the soles, but no biggie to me. Otherwise, I am really happy with my pair.

Decided to throw in some extra pics as well. One being my Mitchell & Ness authentic '97-'98 Jordan jersey which obviously matches perfectly with the HGG's. Also threw in my current collection of 13's. A few double ups and my oldest pair is my White/Uni-Blue's from 2005, still DS. I never got the 13's as a kid, but instantly loved the shoe. The '05 pair was the first I was able to obtain and I made an effort to have them as a collector piece in case I never could get a pair again.

Not pictured: My CDP HGG 13's from 2008 my roommate sold to me my first year of grad school. They were my second pair of 13's so I decided to wear them... and wore them to hell that I had to toss them, so I am definitely glad the pair came back out. Just need Playoff's and Flint's and I feel like I can damn near retire from collecting... but most likely won't :lol:

20180809_200726.jpg
20180809_202157.jpg 20180809_202506.jpg 20180809_202457.jpg

That Mitchell and Ness, one day I will own one. When I have a nice paying Job and can find one for a decent price.

I have never bought a pair of xiii's. The only model i ever wanted was the chutney lows..

But these look clean af

Last edited:
Just got these in hand. beautiful shoe

remembering when the OG came out and I would stop by Mr. Alans and Footlocker down the street on Joseph campau and always looking at these but my parents wouldn't buy em. I was obsessed with these.. eventually for the next school year my parents let me cop a pair and the Black/Red were on the shelves and copped those. Low key always wanted these and had to settle for the Black/red. Feels good :lol:

Just got these in hand. beautiful shoe

remembering when the OG came out and I would stop by Mr. Alans and Footlocker down the street on Joseph campau and always looking at these but my parents wouldn't buy em. I was obsessed with these.. eventually for the next school year my parents let me cop a pair and the Black/Red were on the shelves and copped those. Low key always wanted these and had to settle for the Black/red. Feels good :lol:

See, this is what it's all about. For me, I don't care that the White/Red 13s hit some outlets. That doesn't matter to me even 1%. When I received my pair in the mail, I held them in my hands and stared down at them for a couple minutes in disbelief that I finally owned a shoe I loved growing up but couldn't acquire.

See, this is what it's all about. For me, I don't care that the White/Red 13s hit some outlets. That doesn't matter to me even 1%. When I received my pair in the mail, I held them in my hands and stared down at them for a couple minutes in disbelief that I finally owned a shoe I loved growing up but couldn't acquire.
:pimp::pimp:

Umm yeah. You are but no, not desperate. Enjoy your weekend. :smokin

Capture.jpg

CA8ED666-7814-420B-B3EA-A4C56E11B313.png

Check again

Im subbed to 42 channels and as far as I know I’m not subbed to your Chanel... here’s what I see on my end. U sure u got the real me?

Here’s a channel I am subbed to just for comparison, bell and everything. See the difference?

69B2A29B-630F-40BE-82E2-1A3B2A665C06.png

Did you photoshop my NT sn just to boost up your likes on here??

Last edited:
Jealous if anyone that got these on discount. They aren't selling fast but the are selling .I got my pair I haven't wore them yet .Wish I could find them cheaper. They are dope as hell. Gonna ball in them

Wearing mine now... they seem to fit bigger than my DMPs... they feel more like my size 11 CP3s as opposed to my 10.5 DMPs. Anyway they are dope, black and white will definitely get a lot of rotation for me. Also I don't see how anyone could think these are uncomfortable.

Attachments

• received_284976228753150.jpeg
    received_284976228753150.jpeg
    260.6 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom