Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

All the recent 13s have hit disco/sale prices this model might be following suit. Still gonna cop, but not retail.

Quality looks good though.

anybody else have problems with this colorway that the white parts on the midsole turn light pink over time?

happened to my ogs and retros

haha.jpg
haha1.jpg
haha2.jpg

I'm curious to see if these will sit too. I feel like Nike / JB / Adidas hit everybody so hard this year that some heaters like these might sit a little this summer. I paid retail for my Bred XIIIs but Altitudes, Platinum Lows and Chutney Lows were all had on the disco train.

The original word on these were that they made like a gazillion pairs so if that's the case, theyll sit for sure. On another note, looks like we're still getting that wack shape. Can't really tell on the panels though whether or not they finally padded them.

Proud to say my 2013 pair is in ds mint condition, so I’ll be passing on these since I already have them. Money saved for all these other heaters.

I’m gonna have to sit this out til sales hit... too much other heat coming that I’d actually get use out of. As much as I love these, I can’t justify $190 to sit and collect dust right now.

Back
Top Bottom