Jordan Retro 11 low "White/Emerald/Black" April 2018

I have one of those rewards you get thru email
Wouldn’t work in store
I think if you have one on your phone(app) you should be good
I’ve used the email reward code in the past before in store
So it’s odd I couldn’t today.....

I didn’t realize there was rewards tied to the app. I usually use the ones from my receipts. Do you know if they’re tied together, for example, if I use one from the app will the receipt one be void?

Yeah it’s all the same
App is much easier
Correct me if I’m wrong
But if you buy online they send your rewards thru email and it won’t show up on the app
But if you buy in store it will always show up in the app

You can’t use separately
If you use the app code it will void the receipt code and vice versa

passed by local champs and their mannequin had a Jordan 11 low. I thought it was the concord.

these looks really nice in person.

Easy peasy, 155 out the door at hoh. But these might actually go lower as plentiful as they appear to be. Happy Easter and birthday to me

So wack. Went to local FTL to pick up a pair to use vip rewards but guy said can’t use the vip rewards. I didn’t end up buying them. Will wait for Nike reserve pair. These are nice in person but not going to dub up. These are plentiful. Didn’t even have a reserve.

So wack. Went to local FTL to pick up a pair to use vip rewards but guy said can’t use the vip rewards. I didn’t end up buying them. Will wait for Nike reserve pair. These are nice in person but not going to dub up. These are plentiful. Didn’t even have a reserve.
Thats bs. I was able to use the 20 off 100 thats comes in the mail

Weird. My buddy who picked up a pair today used his VIP discount. Foot locker has them marked as a GR.

B719BE80-8705-441E-A9A9-EC43C04E137A.jpeg

East cop today. They are sitting in Toronto. Walked into foot action at 3pm and got my size. Hope the cool grey 11 lows are just as easy...

In my experience the small Footlockers that don’t get many launch products are against using coupons because the revenue from these releases really count towards their bottom lines . High volume House of Hoops are nearly always a go when it comes to coupons on GR’s .

These are still sitting online too. I wonder if people are holding out for the cool grey lows. And to think that dude tried to get $50 from me at champs

Back
Top Bottom