Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

It's weird that Eastbay still displays a fsr. Normally after this amount of time it would say sold out.
I just placed an order for a size 10. Let’s see if it goes through and ships.

Two of my buddies didn't know these dropped today, since it was a Monday. I told them to hop on Eastbay and they both copped and got confirmation email literally a few mins ago. They aren't big time sneaker heads but they somewhat know their shoes and they were mind boggled how easy and late they were able to cop lol. They're so used to hearing people camping out, raffles, chaos, etc. I understand most of the inventory probably went to Eastbay, but these things really virtually sitting endlessly! lol.

I did a 180, now I am excited for these (saw a dope pic on Reddit). I hope EastBay doesn't cancel on me!

Still on the hunt for my 14 if I would’ve known eastbay had so many later on I would’ve stayed online but I just went back to sleep...wondering how fast these will “restock”

anyone that has these can you take a pic with the round laces? i can see myself using leather laces on these

2A27FF8E-6D43-4C63-B63D-C7ACB197BD7A.jpeg

glad to see it comes with extra laces, love how the leather laces look but it never stay laced up

I just copped an 11 off Eastbay. If that order holds frankly I'll be stunned. Unless I'm blind these are straight fire! Very surprised these were still available. I even broke my Jordan 11 low rule for these (I'm one of the few people that don't just love 11's and I really don't like lows)

Man, I saw this and thought the suede had a slice in it. Then saw a similar mark on the toe of the other shoe but more curved, so I picked at it and it came off. Just extra glue coming off the sole.. whew.
E9918CEF-1D6E-4217-BE8B-6146E82B234A.jpeg

Did everyone who has these in hand get fairly flawless pairs? Especially regarding glue marks.

The two I picked up were night and day better than any of the 11 lows in the last few years.

Might be getting ahead of myself but for 200 bucks, I think we all got what “Pinnacle” quality is suppose to be.
And damn does it look and feel good. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom