Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

Looks like sizes are still carting on EASTBAY :nerd:
Just carted 10.5 for fun.

Damn I wonder how many pairs EASTBAY has in stock?

So i was walking to Champs to get my pair. Some random dude ask me if i could get him a 2nd pair.. Because its only one per customer and he needed a pair for his nephew... He was heartbroken when i told him, i was picking up my pair.. I think that Champs had a lot of stock, they were doing rsvp and fcfs

I doubled up on size 10 with EB. Couldn't resist. I'll keep them on ice until this pair yellows. What a feeling, from thinking I struck out to copping 2 pairs. EB was clutch today!

same here, i had the best luck with snkrs but after a long pending it was sold out, then the EB page flashed and i'm in my shopping cart. then my friend told me he was carting for me as well! EB FTW!

yep but they realeased at 100s of champs stores, so totally makes since why Eastbay had more pairs on online store

yup

Got waitlisted last night was hoping to get off checking my phone all night at 1130 or so told me next time woke up this morning Nike was sold out couldn't cart on Eastbay or champs then bout 1015 cst I just decided to try again on Eastbay and carted instantly.. was worried cause I needed to run to the bank and got there still checked out fine and got confirmation so far and money pulled from account.. heres to hoping we all get thru!!

Man Nike got me the wrong size! DANG!!!! Put in for my 8.5 and it's saved inside my app as 8.5, but for some reason they ordered a 10. I wonder if all those errors this morning had anything to do with it. Well time to cancel this order. I didn't know until they sent me confirmation.

just glad to see everyone getting their pair

to be honest though, i think the hype actually reflects the pages of the thread, which is nice for a change

D5179712-8F18-455F-B5D5-1471B1347859.jpeg

Grabbed my pair and was able to get an extra 11 for my buddy. There weren’t many pairs not raffled off. Thanks for looking out Koncrete Kickz Koncrete Kickz , my buddy can fit the 11 he said.

Something is crazy . Eastbay has pairs but Champs was difficult to cart and has been out of stock for quite some time .

Back
Top Bottom