• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
guess you talkin bout b-grades...ill pass...
No sh*t they're talkin about B Grades. It's a nike outlet! I guess you don't know what a b grade is or what it means... Judging by your comment, it sounds like you think they're fake or severely flawed. Most of those pairs are better than what you get from other retailers. Only difference is price, box, and location.

Last edited:
guess you talkin bout b-grades...ill pass...
No sh*t they're talkin about B Grades. It's a nike outlet! I guess you don't know what a b grade is or what it means... Judging by your comment, it sounds like you think they're fake or severely flawed. Most of those pairs are better than what you get from other retailers. Only difference is price, box, and location.

Are all outlet(Nike) shoes B grades?

not necessarily, b grades will be specifically stamped with a "B-Grade" on the box & on inside size/production tag inside of the shoe itself.

Nike outlets also get "A-Grade" shoes which didn't sell well in retail stores (retailer sendbacks) or didn't sell well on NDC

Last edited:
not necessarily, b grades will be specifically stamped with a "B-Grade" on the box & on inside size/production tag inside of the shoe itself.

Nike outlets also get "A-Grade" shoes which didn't sell well in retail stores (retailer sendbacks) or didn't sell well on NDC
This. But all Retros are B Grades, and most Lebrons if I'm not mistaken.

This. But all Retros are B Grades, and most Lebrons if I'm not mistaken.

Depends but it's safe to assume b grades these days.
People ordered fear ivs from an outlet in FL and they were a grades.

nah, dont think theyre fake but do think they are flawed...i wouldnt touch em...and i beg to differ with "Most of those pairs are better than what you get from other retailers"....that just wouldnt make sense to call them b-grades then...

nah, dont think theyre fake but do think they are flawed...i wouldnt touch em...and i beg to differ with "Most of those pairs are better than what you get from other retailers"....that just wouldnt make sense to call them b-grades then...
And this tells me that u have no clue about the whole process of getting the b grades out. Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong, but if one shoe is found to be flawed during production, they then mark "X" amount before that pair and "X" amount after that pair as b grades. That means whether flawed or not.

Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I wasn't unsure based on the convo I was seeing. Repped

Burt and Ernie here ganging up on me like sell outs never hit outlets. A grade or b grade doesn't really matter since qaqc is terrible with nike and I wear my kicks anyway

Burt and Ernie here ganging up on me like sell outs never hit outlets. A grade or b grade doesn't really matter since qaqc is terrible with nike and I wear my kicks anyway
Exactly. Their flawed logic of sellouts... The Gamma XI just hit outlets a couple weeks ago. FI Lebron XI. Every Jordan that has hit outlets in the past years was pretty much a sell out, besides maybe the blk tongue and 3M 5s.

^^lol those gamma xi's were b-grades...
No sh*t smart guy. That the point of the whole conversation.

Did you no say that sold out release don't hit outlets on the precious page? Or am I illiterate? Like I said, every retro that's hit outlets in the past year was a sellout besides maybe those two 5s I mentioned.

Last edited:
it's funny how folks said these would hit outlets but made no mention of them being b-grades...only people without the bread on RD or resellers care about b-grades...most jordan enthusiasts look down upon them just as if they were fake...this 'smart guy' says every jordan hit outlets, clarify that by saying most jordans that hit outlets are b-grades...that clarification will turn most off and let the broke folk and resellers have at it...by your logic, you should never purchase a shoe on RD and always purchase the 'superior' b-grades from the outlet... :smile:

it's funny how folks said these would hit outlets but made no mention of them being b-grades...only people without the bread on RD or resellers care about b-grades...most jordan enthusiasts look down upon them just as if they were fake...this 'smart guy' says every jordan hit outlets, clarify that by saying most jordans that hit outlets are b-grades...that clarification will turn most off and let the broke folk and resellers have at it...by your logic, you should never purchase a shoe on RD and always purchase the 'superior' b-grades from the outlet... :smile:

Do you think having Mikes is a sign of status or affluence?

my answer to that question is besides the point...let me know how those concord xi and snake xi b-grades turn out...lmao

Holy hell if you're referring to me, you seriously twisted everything said in the conversation. Never did I say ALL Jordan's hit outlets. I said all Jordan's that hit outlets are b grades... Learn to read. And you have to be stupid to not know they are b grades. There's a reason they are sold at outlets, for a cheaper price, in an orange box, with a stamped B on the size tag. Anyway, I'm done talking to the kid obviously born late 90s. I got my snakeskins, I'm out. Waiting for Carmine's.

my answer to that question is besides the point...let me know how those concord xi and snake xi b-grades turn out...lmao

Sounds like you pay for the name and the Prestige. Nothing wrong with that. It can be a little sacrificial though when it comes to actually having an opinion of your own about what's nice and what's cool or popular.

Back
Top Bottom