• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got through practically instantaneous after searching for the style code for the Turbos. Went through captcha and waited about a minute. My 2-day shipping code never goes through though sadly.

2/2 with the rescheduled releases. I must have been nice to someone or something.
laugh.gif
Is it just me or it seems like the "non-traditional 8am" releases work better for crowd control?

for me it was, concords wouldnt load and captcha kept messing up, this was just like the foams...instant and painless

Got through practically instantaneous after searching for the style code for the Turbos. Went through captcha and waited about a minute. My 2-day shipping code never goes through though sadly.
You have to select 2day shipping and then input the code.

I dont know how I copped.

I was clicking reload since 2:58pm

They finally came up and I added a sz 10 to my cart. Then I got the picture thing and ACED IT :smokin

Then I got that waiting in line thing and within 15 seconds, I was at the window where I needed to log in.

I havent shopped on Nike.com in a long time. I forgot my password and had to reset. It took me a good 3-4 minutes to input all my info and reset my password and I was still able to snag a pair...

I seriously thought my cart was going to be empty by the time I hit submit order.

struck out, as usual.Was stuck at work, had to sneak out and go on a "bathroom break" Can someone recommend me a good cell provider. This tmobile service aint cutting it. Lol

Nor Sprint mad that i had an onsite appointment with a customer smh oh well

Were there any problems with the original nike.com release on 4/19 or is this just a restock?
yes that was the day the restock suposed to happened but never did because these and foams release was a mess. i had them in my cart that day and could never checkout because the servers were trash

Last edited:
Copped a 2nd pair today, definitely looking into making a custom either with the Blackout or a red like this

Back
Top Bottom