Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

I notice something with the "hares" thread and many other threads on here. All the people who cop rarely showcase what and how they rock their sought after kicks. I see the complaints about the quality or striking out, but never the gear rocked with the coveted shoe they slaved over to get.

Last edited:

Sure .... if you are willing to pay $100 or so over retail, but that's true of every release.  But if you want to cop for retail price at 8 AM Saturday morning, unless you have a good bot, I don't think this will be an easy online cop at all.
havent missed out on ndc on any 11's in years 

the lows have been especially painless to cop

never messed with bots

Things are starting to look up
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Can't wait to see all the Flaw Pic's from pairs!

I know if JB made tons they prolly rushed them!

I really doubt that these are going to be that easy to get. Others will eat, most wont. I have entered in 6 lotteries and will hoping to buy online also. I want these pretty bad but am realistic on the thought of striking out.

Got my call from FNL ND!! Pumped..hope everyone can get theirs! 1 for 2. My girl had another ticket for me and she got the call right before mine but she was on the phone and missed it.

I ain't mad. Just wanted 1 someone else can have a pair.

Hope ya'll eat

Just got the call from Foot Locker, size 13 secured!

Never won a Foot Locker raffle before, can't think of a better time to pop that cherry. Time for the Happy Dance, LOL.

Good luck to everyone waiting for their raffle calls.
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Last edited:
As long as they're pre-sellers and resellers around, these or any 11s and any other popular Jordan will sell out in less than an hour online. Us sneakerheads have to make a conscious effort..to not pay these pre-sale and resale prices..EVEN IF IT MEANS NOT GETTING YOU'RE PAIR AT ALL. We must vanquish the market completely of these pocket poachers.

As long as they're pre-sellers and resellers around, these or any 11s and any other popular Jordan will sell out in less than an hour online. Us sneakerheads have to make a conscious effort..to not pay these pre-sale and resale prices..EVEN IF IT MEANS NOT GETTING YOU'RE PAIR AT ALL. We must vanquish the market completely of these pocket poachers.
can we get "sneakerhead" censored?

View media item 58989
"Vanquish" & "Pocket poachers"

I thought the red liner would throw people off but I guess the hype on the 11s low is real. Personally I prefer the red lining, gives me a different shoe since I have the bred mids already. I doubt 11s low will take off like OG 1s have in recent times but most of these things were not as popular before that's for sure. Wearability is definitely there though

Last edited:
ANyone got Shiekh code for Arcadia and Huntington Park? Need help going to be in Socal for memorial weekend and thats my only hope for raffles. STaying in West Covina area.

ANyone got Shiekh code for Arcadia and Huntington Park? Need help going to be in Socal for memorial weekend and thats my only hope for raffles. STaying in West Covina area.
Any Shiekh codes for ventura pac view? Stuck at work and cant get over there. Thanks in advance
Keeping an eye out for those branches too.  Maybe someone will be able to get and share now that the work day is coming to a close.  Have faith.

Back
Top Bottom