Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

One day - right now I'm Batting 1000% pct with no strikes! Lol hahaha don't jinx me

Im 6'2 and wear a 13? I can wear 12 in this shoe. Jogger's dont look bad at all. I cant see myself wearing denim Jean's with these though.

Any word on how limited these will be? I want to preorder a pair with a reseller I trust, but if I can pick up on my own in-store I don't want to spend the extra money.

Looks like the quality of these will be similar to GT11... the patent leather is so wavy and the sole looks sticky. Why can't it be concord low quality... 
mad.gif

Looks like the quality of these will be similar to GT11... the patent leather is so wavy and the sole looks sticky. Why can't it be concord low quality... >:
all jordan 11 quality not the same!?? Its da same shoe jus different colors correct? How can quality change!!!?

[emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji] that Liner tho.. Gonna have to change them to black.
The liner is one of my favorite parts of this shoe, it's straight FIRE! 
nthat.gif

Hate to be that guy but I was a firm hell no on the red sock liner. Mother ****** has grown on me. Gonna have to get these. Not many pages close to release day though. Hype not there?

for all the talk of disliking the red liner (i don't, but am not going to judge those who do), the red sole is just awesome.

are u gloating about getting a pair for $60 over retail when they are going to be pretty obtainable at retail?

HE IS DEFINITELY NOT.. DUDE HAS BEEN BUYING SHOES EARLY SINCE LIKE 2005 PROBABLY BEFORE.. AND MOST USUALLY POSTS WHAT HE PAID.. JUST WHAT HE DOES. BTW IM NOT TEAMING UP.. IVE JUST BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU A HEADS UP.

NOW THAT SOCK LINER... IT STICKS OUT LIKE A SORE ....HUMAN :lol: BUT I AGREE LOWS ARE WAY BETTER FOR THE SUMMER. THATS WHY I HAD TO COP THE CONCORD LOWS LAST YEAR.. AS USUAL, GOOD LUCK TO WHOEVER WANTS EM THO

whats yall strategy for these on release day?

Last retros I copped was playoff 8's and I did a raffle. How soon do raffles start?

I strike out every time when i try to order online.

Most raffles start Monday and Tuesday before release day. You shouldn't have a problem getting these if you put in work.

aye yo I'm rethinking about these. seriously thinking about some '88 IIIs, I know I know I wanted to copp them in 2013.

decisions, decisions

aye yo I'm rethinking about these. seriously thinking about some '88 IIIs, I know I know I wanted to copp them in 2013.

decisions, decisions
3s, that's one of the few good CWs. these low s are buns, especially if you got mids already

Back
Top Bottom