Jordan Retro 11 and 12 Countdown Pack Back on www.finishline.com

If you're still looking for these I would try to get in contact with a Foot Locker here in Europe.

In Rome, I know packages are just sitting there collecting dust. I copped my 11/12 package like in March...still almost had a FSR.

It seems like FNL is good for bringing back popular JB retroes.

This same thing happened with the aquas last year and the Spiz'ikes before that.

Originally Posted by tz85

who cares about this over hyped packed mines is still sitting deadstock in the closet

Obviously you care about it. Maybe you should think about the irony of your comment.

Just got a call from Finishline to confirm my shipping address she said they are shipping today so I finally got my pack, I missed out on these when theywere released. I hope everyone that ordered gets there packs.

wow..good thing I already have a pair of my size. Now im just trying to get rid of my other pair..peep the sig

i got two packs when they first came out i sold one to my boy but the quality sucks

I received a phone call today to confirm my order. But my buddy who ordered at the same time (7 am pacific) got his canceled.

Everything about finishline sucks. Their employees feel like they are some sort of sneaker experts hahaha.

Just got off the phone with FNL....pack is being shipped and got confirmation from the rep so everyone who ordered make sure you call and verify your addressor your order will get CANCELLED.....this is info according to the rep

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by tz85

who cares about this over hyped packed mines is still sitting deadstock in the closet

Obviously you care about it. Maybe you should think about the irony of your comment.
roll.gif

called FNL. says my orders is pending because they're still trying to locate stock witihin their stores
indifferent.gif

thought these were coming straight from the warehouse.
the wait is on...

I apparently missed out again....cant seem to get my hands on a pair of 11's.....only been years and years

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

called FNL. says my orders is pending because they're still trying to locate stock witihin their stores
indifferent.gif

thought these were coming straight from the warehouse.
the wait is on...
yep, FNL is infamous for this, sometimes theyll put shoes up as in stock without even knowing whether they have any at anywhere

bought 3 pairs of the 11s for 140 a pair i love the virgin islands no hype on no shoes, alot man hating on qaulity but ayo betta tek wa ayo could geh causethese aight releasing no time soon again.

Originally Posted by DimSum9

I got the email but it was toooo late.
frown.gif

ditto....i woke up at like 7:40am PST and missed out
ohwell.gif
maybe ill getlucky soon at the outlets if they every drop the b grades again or a restock for retail

Back
Top Bottom