Jordan Retro 11 and 12 Countdown Pack Back on www.finishline.com

i received mine yesterday .. love them soo very much. i alreadii have the pack but these are much more appreciated the 2nd time around for sure
pimp.gif
lol

got mine 2 day and they are fire, congrats to the people who got them, people who didnt get them, no wrrys they'll come ur way

just picked up a 10.5. I advise some of you to hit up finishline now. they have 10.5,9,and 8.5 available

Originally Posted by VAHustler

just picked up a 10.5. I advise some of you to hit up finishline now. they have 10.5,9,and 8.5 available
pimp.gif

I don't believe I:
1- saw this before it was too late
2- just ordered 2 size 10.5's with the quickness
smh.gif

3- ordered just to sell the pack

I guess we'll see if it comes or not, the IPhone may just have to wait a week
laugh.gif

i Just saw them and was about to order but i much rather have the yeezy's so ill save for them
frown.gif

folks still want these joints? they looked horrible....smh maybe its just me LOL!

long live the og and 2001 version...

my order from 6/3/09 was canceled yesterday. It took them 9 days to realize they couldn't fulfill my order. smh

I ordered a 9.5 and 10.

i just got off the phone with fnl and they said my order was picked and would leave the distribution center today or tomorrow and i ordered on the 12th

I ordered size 9.5 (only size available) on 6/11, just got the shipping info today. Let's see what happens.

For those of you that got the email shipping confirmation from FNL, was the item number# 1575274?

Still waiting on shipping information as well. Hoping I hear something today. The charge still is not showing up on my Discover Card.

my 2 size 10.5's are still processing, just checked before posting this.

If I get them I get them, if I don't I don't, it was strictly impulse so it's whatever, would be nice though

Just spoke to finishline. They said my order has been picked up and i should have a tracking number within the next 24 hours

I waited for these all year last year, got them mainly for the XI's.

ANd I have never put on a more uncomfortable shoe. I rocked them once to the mall and they scrape the skin off of the top of my foot at the toe area where thepatent ends through the socks!

I just hope the Space Jams are better quality. I was highly disappointed

Back
Top Bottom