Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Curious on the dates of those who got matching smooth toe boxes? Mine from EB are 11/30/16-1/22/17

Awesome toes boxes, sadly just one of the swooshes is tumbled. Wish both were smooth.

My other pairs arrive this week

Nike smooth semi soft toebox no tumble on swooshes
11/02/16 - 12/10/16

FTA crazy tumble everywhere
11/30/16 - 1/20/17

the things some of you guys obsess about 
mean.gif

Just got my pair in today from ftl. For me they are Chicago quality. Better than the allstar, black toes, rsbb and top 3 for me.

Reminds me of the time when I was at the car dealership with my wife and I knew more about the specs and features of the car than the car salesman himself. 

This is pretty much anywhere I go anymore.  Part of it is that I do a crazy amount of research before I purchase anything, and part because these bums don't know about their own products. 

Don't know about electronics at BestBuy, don't know about vehicles at a dealership, don't know about about shoes at most footstores, don't know about anything at Home Depot. 

Kind of makes sense though.  You really think the dude at BestBuy or Home Depot, making $9/hr, really knows anything?  I mean some of them might, but just last week I was in Home Depot and had like a 17 year old kid trying to help me out.  
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Moment of Truth: I've never been a fan of 1s on my own feet. I always thought they just looked off on me personally. My lady didn't believe me, so apparently she went out of her way and managed to hit a snkrs draw for a pair for me. Maybe it's age, style, or mindset change.. I love them! I told her she just cost me a bunch of money by opening a door I had left closed for years. Fish on the hook over here. Bought some black and reds immediately after putting these on.

Photo bomb courtesy of Thor.
Shoes are nice, but Thor the best part about that pic.

GSD the only breed I mess with.

I unds'd the Royals Friday and put them through a 15hr Disney day on Sunday. They were surprisingly comfy but I had too double up socks on one foot because they run slightly larger than my other 11.5 Jordans. I still haven't seen any one else rocking Royals in public, so I guess these were a harder copp for the world outside of NT.

Jordan 1's to Disney? for 15 hours? Man. You're better than me. I wouldn't do that if someone paid me $100. Sounds awful.

Doing a little too much, in my opinion. But they worked out, surprisingly.

Moment of Truth: I've never been a fan of 1s on my own feet. I always thought they just looked off on me personally. My lady didn't believe me, so apparently she went out of her way and managed to hit a snkrs draw for a pair for me. Maybe it's age, style, or mindset change.. I love them! I told her she just cost me a bunch of money by opening a door I had left closed for years. Fish on the hook over here. Bought some black and reds immediately after putting these on.

Photo bomb courtesy of Thor.
Your dog is a beauty. You should get two more as well 

With all the inconsistency talk, just wanted to share pics of the pairs that I got. I'm pretty
Happy with both pairs as they are pretty consistent.

Footlocker GS pair for my girl size 6.5
Everything is identical on the pair except the inner swoosh:

Inner Swoosh GS pair
View media item 2401905Outer Swoosh GS pair
View media item 2401906
My Footlocker pair pretty indentical w/less tumble:

My Champs pair also identical w/more tumble:

Last edited by a moderator:
Royal satin prices 
eek.gif

Geezzz let there be a Bred and Royal satin drop on NDC or Snkrs

Give us some chance