Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Yeah that's what I was thinking.
I'll give them a call tomorrow just to to safe.

If you want to be really proactive, call your card issuer and tell them the temp charge is legit. Get that on record.
Call EB cust service anytime now into overnight and get the direct number for credit. Some don't like to give that number out. Away from Home Office right now so can't relay.
Just use the @GrizzlyAnimal sweet talk and finesse your way through.

not sure what to tell ya, I just used the one on the site. Maybe the first 5 is taken off for EB's organization system because it denotes brand or something,and the rest of the numbers denote specific style. Really dont know

Ok guys from your past experience with paypal can you tell me what you think could happen, well I preordered a pair of royals for 280 but got a pair for retail, the seller told me he would ship the 280 pair today but hasn't yet, site says no refunds even though he hasn't shipped yet do I have the right to a refund even though he hasnt shipped?

Last edited:
not sure what to tell ya, I just used the one on the site. Maybe the first 5 is taken off for EB's organization system because it denotes brand or something,and the rest of the numbers denote specific style. Really dont know
Yeah it mite have I was just looking out for ya[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Ok guys from your past experience with paypal can you tell me what you think could happen, well I preordered a pair of royals for 280 but got a pair for retail, the seller told me he would ship the 280 pair today but hasn't yet,site says no refunds even though he hasn't shipped yet can I just file a claim and get my money back?
damn just ask for a refund! that claim **** hurts my soul. if they say no refund then i guess u can do a claim but man... 

Ok guys from your past experience with paypal can you tell me what you think could happen, well I preordered a pair of royals for 280 but got a pair for retail, the seller told me he would ship the 280 pair today but hasn't yet, site says no refunds even though he hasn't shipped yet do I have the right to a refund even though he hasnt shipped?
You could,  but the seller could probably easily dispute your claim. Paypal usually stands by the buyer but I dont see why they would in that situation.

You should honor your commitment to purchase. If they want to be nice, they might refund you, but it's not on them.

If they say no, the last resort compromise is to negotiate a restock fee maybe $10-30.

Last edited:
Uh oh
8 numbers
9 numbers
Male rep
Female rep
Paid $177,$127,$121,$112
Order status open,in progress,ready to ship
Stock coming in this week
Stock coming in next week
This thread got my head spinning again lol

Uh oh
8 numbers
9 numbers
Male rep
Female rep
Paid $177,$127,$121,$112
this was me when I missed 20 pages this morning with people saying they copped on EB 
laugh.gif

You should honor your commitment to purchase. If they want to be nice, they might refund you, but it's not on them.

If they say no, the last resort compromise is to negotiate a restock fee maybe $10-30.
I feel like thats the resale game, what if the price doubled you really think he will commit to selling to me or send an L email?

Uh oh
8 numbers
9 numbers
Male rep
Female rep
Paid $177,$127,$121,$112

:rofl:

This thread is amazing!