Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

View media item 2389568
DISCLAIMER:

-THIS IS MY PERSONAL PAIR AND IS NOT FOR SELL!
-I DO NOT HAVE ANY PAIRS FOR SELL!
-THIS PIC WAS TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM MY IG PAGE WHICH IS WHY IT IS TAGGED UP! I AM NOT HINTING AT THESE BEING AVAILABLE FOR SELL!
-PLEASE DO NOT DM ME ASKING IF THESE ARE FOR SELL BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT!!!

I think that covers everything. I pray this post doesn't get deleted man...

Don't see how people like any 2013 retro over any of the new retros I love the the ankle part is taller and has more padding.

View media item 2389568
DISCLAIMER:

-THIS IS MY PERSONAL PAIR AND IS NOT FOR SELL!
-I DO NOT HAVE ANY PAIRS FOR SELL!
-THIS PIC WAS TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM MY IG PAGE WHICH IS WHY IT IS TAGGED UP! I AM NOT HINTING AT THESE BEING AVAILABLE FOR SELL!
-PLEASE DO NOT DM ME ASKING IF THESE ARE FOR SELL BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT!!!

I think that covers everything. I pray this post doesn't get deleted man...

Bruh We Get It :lol:

If You Didn't Mention Sales (Or Lack There Of) In Literally Every Post, Mods Might Cut You Some Slack.....

#JustSayin

Last edited:
Posting a pic of the shoes with the receipt....not for sale...suuuure 
laugh.gif

To Put All The "Different Color" Talk To Rest.....

(Left) Pratically DS '85's...... (Right) DS 2017's

Color Is Definitely Slightly More Vibrant On The 2017's..... Not A Drastic Color Difference That Would Sway Me Personally To Pass
wink.gif
Would you mind possibly posting some more comparison pics of the OGs and 2017s?

I didnt enter one raffle or make a single attempt for the bricks. Satin is the only reason I didn't pass on the whole royal release... I'm not buying any more bricks, too old for that ish. Plush materials and boost only.

Yet you're on a Nike forum in a thread about Jordan 1s....

I hope you are wrong. I can't stomach $300+ for this. I'm pretty new to this (3 months) but I feel like being a 9.5 is the worst size ever. All of my energy was in the kaws and I completely slept on these. When I found out Footlocker and Finishline was had raffles on Monday I knew I was in trouble.... 

Afraid to ask questions of you veterans. Don't want to get flamed. 
Outside of Facebook groups or finding someone locally who'll sell them for a decent price, your best bet is to check prices on Stock X

If these "sit" on the resale market for the next few weeks due to it now being flooded with Royals, prices will be low. If they start to dry up things will get more expensive. If you're willing to pay over retail, it's usually better to buy sooner rather than later.

quick question fam. My leather is all over the place, is that true with anyone else. The outside swoosh is tumbled to death, and the inside one is super smooth.

lol. I was being sarcastic but I admit to being a little disappointed in the color just like I was with the xx foams, but I kept them too. I really just wanted it to match the waxed laces from the family first jawns...

I hear ya. Always little differences each retro. As some pointed out, watch next time we'll all be impressed Nike re-enlarged the swoosh.
Big Whoop, SNike.

Back
Top Bottom