Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Yes these are going to be easy to get at retail if you put the footwork in. I just seen a FTL near me is getting them and they never got any previous OG 1 releases.....So yes these will be easier to get than BANNEDS. At least where I from.

These joints stingin for the spring..champs doin app n couple other spots first come serve...countown t minus 7 days

this is the reason why they didn't care about the laces people 
laugh.gif

Yes these are going to be easy to get at retail if you put the footwork in. I just seen a FTL near me is getting them and they never got any previous OG 1 releases.....So yes these will be easier to get than BANNEDS. At least where I from.
Hopefully they got a good amount of pairs and not just 12.
There are some footlockers that got black toes that are not getting royals

wasnt there someone that said these would be everywhere and he got bashed for it?

S/he was talkin about 'mass GRs' with numbers greater than holiday 11s [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Find it hard to believe these will be as plentiful as 2016 banneds. Similar distribution, but same number of pairs at each store just doesn't seem likely. They actually put marketing money into the breds with the whole banned campaign again, released more shirts than usual to go with them... it's just a more iconic colorway. Either way, always gonna be people that want them and don't get them on Saturday.

The BRed marketing push I always took as Jordan's way of intro'ing the new XXX1s. The XXXs were abandoned after 6 months....so you have a heritage piece that's white hot and a new piece that needs some help --- enter marketing (and a huge production run).

looks like stores are getting around 20-30 pairs :nerd:

This makes me feel blessed in some ways as my NYC heart is wondering if flagships footstores will be getting 800-1000k pairs per .... like BReds.

Was the black toe 1s last year made in the same amount of as the breds last year and these? I didn't try because there the size run only went to 14....only overseas had the size run to 15

This makes me feel blessed in some ways as my NYC heart is wondering if flagships footstores will be getting 800-1000k pairs per .... like BReds.

Wondering if I should go to my local FTL that never got banneds, BTs, ASGs but they're getting these or go to 34th/42nd

If you're trying to cop from Hibbett make sure and call ahead. I got off the phone again with the manager from hibbett and on the release locator site it says they weren't getting them but the manager told me that they are in fact getting a shipment this thursday.

@sickkickz23 .... I've never seen anything that would lead me to believe BTs were as widely produced as BReds.

@gambit11 .... I have been rolling around in my head if I want to 'brave' the corridor -- but I know those spaces tend to get the out of towners with releases like this and if they are truly FCFS then inevitably bands will happen. However a low key spot might be more doable

2 places doing fcfs and 1 doing raffles here at the mall makes me wonder if they did make a lot pairs.

i seen on locator all ftls around me doing fcfs. craaaazy lol. i just locked down 4 pairs for 780 shipped. i aint lining up bruuuh, i got ish to do.

Na. To me that just sounds like a disgruntled manager that's upset he's not making money off releases anymore. The simple solution to way he's saying is shortening the pick up window

I agree 100%, putting everything to a computer makes you sell your stock. It's rare that people don't pick up their shoes. Employees can't keep a pair or two for a faithful customer or even themselves. Managers can't keep a dollar, they see it as loss of privilege. We just care about our shoes, & a fair shot for the product we want.

I'm hard pressed to believe footstores are abandoning the app for this release -- regardless of quantity. Both Nike and ADC have been pushing accounts to come up with alternatives to raffles -- thus the rise of frenzy as the boutique app option. footstores did raffles for Yeezys ... but not royals. I'm waiting another day or so to see if the locators update or if the apps update to reflect a non-FCFS option.

Back
Top Bottom