Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Lol well I asked the question, what are you guys rockin with your Royals and nobody responded. So I found a random shirt on the Bay and posted here.

Im not a plain jane guy either. All my tees have some type of design on the front and/or back. Just wanted to see how other were styling.....
When it comes to clothes, I'm like a cartoon character. Black shirt, black jeans. If I'm feeling REAL crazy, I'll rock a pair of grey jeans. LOL.

Every now and then I rock a red Jordan shirt with my black toes. But then I immediately regret it when I walk out the door, every time.

Ripped denim shorts 
sick.gif
mean.gif
.  That shoe t-shirt and anything Bobby Fresh is not for me.

That being said, wear what you like and what you're comfortable in.

Ripped denim shorts :x :smh: .  That shoe t-shirt and anything Bobby Fresh is not for me.

That being said, wear what you like and what you're comfortable in.

True true... If we all wore the same thing this world would be boring... Im not hear to bash how none of you dress. I wear flashy clothing, more flashier than probably most of you. Hey...the one thing we all agree on is the reason we reply to this thread, THE ROYALS... When it comes to clothing everybody has different taste. This is what make us universal, and thus the reason I ask the first question I posted.

If that's how you like to dress bro don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Personally I don't do the matching graphic tee thing and I haven't done it in years, just to loud for me and not my vibe. It's pretty much the basics for me. This how I pretty much wear any shoes for the most part when I'm not in sweats. And even now I'm kinda over the whole ripped/blow out knee jeans look but they were clean so you know how that goes.
View media item 2428325

I respect that bro... We like the Royals we differ in street wear.

True true... If we all wore the same thing this world would be boring... Im not hear to bash how none of you dress. I wear flashy clothing, more flashier than probably most of you. Hey...the one thing we all agree on is the reason we reply to this thread, THE ROYALS... When it comes to clothing everybody has different taste. This is what make us universal, and thus the reason I ask the first question I posted.
I agree, 100%.  

nike gave me 20% off my royals and didnt even cancel my code. theyve thouroughly made it up to me. $128 royals:nthat:
Wait what happened? 
I thought getting a pair with retail plus tax is lucky. How did you receive this? 
he had returned a pair to exchange for a new one and they didnt send him a new pair so Nike HQ in Beaverton ended up getting involved

Last edited:
he had returned a pair to exchange for a new one and they didnt send him a new pair so Nike HQ in Beaverto ended up getting involved
nah what happened was I ordered from sneakers, selected the wrong address. caught the issue immediately and called nike CS. They told me there would be no issue whatsoever updating my address for the order. Ended up not being the case and instead of shipping out to my new address nike redirected it to its wearhouse for a reship that never happened. After a month of no real updates and just being told the same thing by customer service reps, i got a 20% off code, and a call from beaverton that they were sending me out a new pair and they applied the 20% off i got early without deactivating the code. So i got my royals for $128 with discount and and still have the 20% to use later. Also NJ has no sales tax.

nike gave me 20% off my royals and didnt even cancel my code. theyve thouroughly made it up to me. $128 royals:nthat:
Wait what happened? 
I thought getting a pair with retail plus tax is lucky. How did you receive this? 
he had returned a pair to exchange for a new one and they didnt send him a new pair so Nike HQ in Beaverton ended up getting involved

:rofl: dang homie, you were way off.

Last edited:

Wait what happened? 

:rofl: dang homie, you were way off.
I got cloudy memory cuz this thread is kerfuffled :smh:

Damn maybe I should start putting in wrong addresses so I can get a discount
smokin.gif
Bruh.... time vs money wasn't that great. He worked a nice amount of time to save 20%
Definitely not worth it if you ask me. The 20% was nice but that because I had already giving up hope on getting my pair for retail. I was already more than willing to pay retail lol took over a month to get my pair and i wasnt certain I was getting them until the day before they showed up at my door. 

i wish... freelance life- i end up owing them at the end of the year :stoneface:

Feel you on the freelance taxSZN burden [emoji]128556[/emoji]

is it a red flag if the glue lines under the soles are straight across or is it fine
View media item 2416141

Are you saying that every other possible LC marker checks out .... and this is the only thing that isn't so now you're worried you have a fuagazi pair?

Decided to rock mine without the lacebag today. Mismatched leather so immaculate
View media item 2427734

Wait .... wearing 1s with the lacebag is a thing -- like 4s with hangtags? [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom