Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I honestly can't blame people for paying for pre-orders. Raffles are gonna be rigged and employees are going to secure their pairs and they best buddies pairs first. I approve of pre-ordering.

I'm #TeamRetailOrBust , though. :\

Can not wait for these I ain't buying not a one extra thing. Aiming for 3 pairs. 2 for me one for trade bait.

Last edited:
whats the numbers looking like? i gave up buying sneakers for lent so these will be my next pickup lol

i need to get a pair for me and the wifey

I hate when this gets said lowkey. It's not always the case. I put in work for Bred 1s. Every location I could I entered a raffle at I did and I still stuck out and payed resell.
This. It comes down to allocation, hype in your area, size, and a little luck.  I had to do the same with my bred 1s.....15 tickets and not one hit.

Last edited:
It's all chance. The Banned release does not matter. If you put in 15 raffles this time, you could win 1,3, 6, or all 15. TRY should be the motto in this thread. Optimism is the wave for this release

It's all chance. The Banned release does not matter. If you put in 15 raffles this time, you could win 1,3, 6, or all 15. TRY should be the motto in this thread. Optimism is the wave for this release
Luckily where I'm at, FTL and family have the app reservation, and I've hit on majority of the shoes I've went after.  Hopefully these are no different.

Luckily where I'm at, FTL and family have the app reservation, and I've hit on majority of the shoes I've went after.  Hopefully these are no different.

Thank gawd for the app system . The old school way of driving to the rigged raffle was such a headache and come Friday night so frustrating . Now I go into each limited release with a much more positive thought process not to mention hours of time saved in Los Angeles traffic .

Thank gawd for the app system . The old school way of driving to the rigged raffle was such a headache and come Friday night so frustrating . Now I go into each limited release with a much more positive thought process not to mention hours of time saved in Los Angeles traffic .
^^This no time to hit different malls for tickets anymore. Just one mall if anyrhing and try online

Just saw that Fineline is taxing hardcore on the royals. $400? Yikes. YouTubers can buy those to show me what I'm getting. I would rather strike out and pay $400 later. Than pay it off top.

It was proven a while back that authentic 1s have that laced up look on the tongue by showing lines even though they come unlaced

I read alot and I've never seen one comment about fineline selling fakes

None of my remastered pairs I've gotten from retailers have ever had the look/impression of lacing on the tongue (actually the parachute tongues are usually deadass flat)....early on when Fineline popped on the scene (BReds) there were questions if they dealt in gray market pairs...but you are correct there hasn't been any confirmation of fakes by them. Given some suspect issues with the royals (which may be something as simple as they laced and cut the bag for staging shots) ... it's fair to question legitimacy.

Yep, I feel much better about limited releases.

Have we gotten any word on release date yet? Have any store managers said it's on their manifests for 4/1?

I definetly curious about this given the triple white v2s supposedly are dropping in April .... and ADC has been mirroring Nike big drops (Black Friday pairs dropped a few days before Nike's BF plans, Oreos before Nike's Xmas drop, etc). I could see Nike pushing the drop up (or back).

I definetly curious about this given the triple white v2s supposedly are dropping in April .... and ADC has been mirroring Nike big drops (Black Friday pairs dropped a few days before Nike's BF plans, Oreos before Nike's Xmas drop, etc). I could see Nike pushing the drop up (or back).
Plus sandwiching Nike's all star weekend releases. Wouldn't be surprised if adidas is trying to drop the white v2s right after royals. Possibly why we haven't gotten concrete release info yet

Back
Top Bottom