Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

​Wow that's crazy. Only good thing about my apt building is they can't leave packages outside they actually have to be buzzed in. No buzz, they leave a notice. Does Sheik shoes come signature required? That's one of the only good things about ordering thru Nike, my shoes always are signature required.
Naw, no signature required.

Ups left my bro's pair in front of his apt building
No one was home, he had work till 9
I went there right after it said delivered
Smh he lives on a busy street too
Figure if dude couldn't get buzzed in to put in lobby he would leave a notice but no
Can't be leaving no royals out in the wild like that [emoji]128514[/emoji]

One of my Shiek pairs came yesterday and it was almost stolen. I had been watching the tracking all day and my wife got a frantic call from my neighbor saying another neighbor was on my porch. UPS didn't knock or nothing just dropped it off.

I ran downstairs and he got spooked and started walking off my property. I wanted to grab my pistol and handle it the street way but my wife convinced me to call the cops.

They went and talked to him about trespassing, I went out there and told him in front of the cops that I had my CHL and if I ever see him on my property again it's TOS.

What pisses me off is how UPS just dropped it off without knocking or nothing. My 2nd pair was in transit today but I switched it to My Choice to just pick up at an access point. I don't wanna take any chances.
Just picked up my Shiek pair.  (my only pair) I always have my packages routed to a UPS can't trust nobody now days and UPS will just leave that ish on your porch and bounce.  

My pair have the tumbled and both shoes are consistent so no mis match.  Can't wait to rock them joints.

Last edited:
BW pair came in tumbled with a slightly smooth inner right foot Swoosh. These are personal #3. I'm all set for the next 15 years.
nthat.gif
see you when they release again in 2020

Keep telling yourself that. ;-)

Also, forgot to state it, my BW pair was the only one out of six with coiled laces.

Last edited by a moderator:

becuz upon inserting my right foot in the right shoe, it initially fits a bit more snug than my 2013 Royals sz 10.  I have BTs, 2013 Breds and SBBs all in same sz 10 that were not initially as tight and I know my feet have not grown but my right foot has always been slightly larger than my left.
Thanks for confirming.  I actually tried on my Cyber Monday 1's last night (sz9) and both pairs of Royals I got, and I was surprised at how close the sz9 Cyber Monday's were to the sz9.5 Royals.  I like the pair of 9.5's I have better, but I'm OCD about my shoes not being the same size. 

The Mrs. pair came in from Shiekh - can't wait until she sees them. :nthat:

I could not possibly care less about tumbled vs smooth, just be consistent.

One shoe smooth, the other tumbled sets off my OCD. :lol:

Either way, glad I could pick up a "must" for my better half, glad Shiekh came through.

View media item 2402458

One of my Shiek pairs came yesterday and it was almost stolen. I had been watching the tracking all day and my wife got a frantic call from my neighbor saying another neighbor was on my porch. UPS didn't knock or nothing just dropped it off.

I ran downstairs and he got spooked and started walking off my property. I wanted to grab my pistol and handle it the street way but my wife convinced me to call the cops.

They went and talked to him about trespassing, I went out there and told him in front of the cops that I had my CHL and if I ever see him on my property again it's TOS.

What pisses me off is how UPS just dropped it off without knocking or nothing. My 2nd pair was in transit today but I switched it to My Choice to just pick up at an access point. I don't wanna take any chances.

Street way huh...you can't shoot people for standing on your porch or stealing off of it. You should have learned this in a class you took to get your CPL...leads me to believe that you don't have one

If somebody steal your shoes, make a claim, get your money back and buy another pair. Pretty simple, you have 2 pairs, so what's it matter if one cost $20-$30 over retail

Glad you got them.
At least it wasn't a scene. :lol:
Man I can't stand theives :smh:

Street way huh...you can't shoot people for standing on your porch or stealing off of it. You should have learned this in a class you took to get your CPL...leads me to believe that you don't have one

If somebody steal your shoes, make a claim, get your money back and buy another pair. Pretty simple, you have 2 pairs, so what's it matter if one cost $20-$30 over retail
This makes a ton of sense. Well done sir

How is he doing a little too much? Hes wearing the shoes, thats what they're meant for.

has more to do with having much better options to wear to Disneyland for 15 hours more than anything else.

I mean, if thats the only pair of shoes you have, by all means. But i can't even fathom wearing any type of Jordan to the amusement park, around spring break, because of comfort.

Maybe i'm just SAWFT

I wore black Yin Yangs all over Japan for 10 days, some days walking all day long. Experienced no discomfort at all. Actually find ones to be the most comfortable. Guess everyones feet are different.

Facts fried rice. You really wanna be in court for shooting someone over some J's? 
mean.gif

I wore black Yin Yangs all over Japan for 10 days, some days walking all day long. Experienced no discomfort at all. Actually find ones to be the most comfortable. Guess everyones feet are different.
I wore chuck taylor 1s all over Tokyo for 2 weeks. No problem.

Banned 1s in DTLA bar hopping one evening. Sharp feet pain.  I switched insoles and that made a huge difference afterwards.

Man I love 1s but after wearing them for awhile and then wearing another shoe I can definitely feel the difference in the comfort

Yup, in stores. 7y, 7.5 mens, not a mens 7. Couldn't get my hands on mens 7. Probably beat up my GS pair 1st. Although they are so nice, I kinda don't wanna mess them up too badly. Lol
I wore chuck taylor 1s all over Tokyo for 2 weeks. No problem.

Banned 1s in DTLA bar hopping one evening. Sharp feet pain.  I switched insoles and that made a huge difference afterwards.

What brand type of insole do you use?

I wore CM 1s in Mumbai for 5 days last year, no problem at all. Anyone who has been there knows how inconsistent the streets are.

Ironically, wearing Royal 1 lows on another trip to Amsterdam and Belgium (Brugges and Antwerp) last year KILLED my feet. To be fair, this probably because the lows have little to no support.

Man shout out to Nike for coming thru! Messed my shipping up so my shoes got returned! just got the email and my Royals will be over-nighted free to me!!!! As far as the quality goes, my first pair I got from Trophy Room is tumbled but there were a lot of ppl with the buttery leather. I could give two to be honest, I've been waiting on these since I missed that last 2 drops being broke sp ill take you buttery pairs as well
nerd.gif
Same thing happened to me, but from EB. Shoes were returned because UPS F'd up and now they won't send them back to me.

HUGE fan of Spenco Polysorb insoles. My go to whenever i need them. I use them for shoes such as AJIV's black cements because those kill my feet. Like night and day

My one and only pair from Shiekh finally arrives tomorrow! UPS ground takes a while when you live all the way across the county, but I can't complain with the free shipping and no tax.

Back
Top Bottom