Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I've had 5 pairs in hand and I think the production dates were all different. They must a made a crapload for real.

Pair from SNKRS was ok , Pair From SP was really good almost perfect, pair from FNL was way off, and still waiting on pair from Champs

Both my EB and SP pairs look fine. Both smell just as aweful though
tongue.gif

This caused me to re-check mine again. Height all good. The only differences are that in some cases there is less tumbling on a swoosh, or one toe is less tumbled compared to the other. Nothing like that height difference though.

Curious what they would say if you'd call them tomorrow. If this is true DS however, not much they can probably do besides getting you your money back. But then you're without shoes. Dam.

I was checking the lace bags on my pairs and I noticed my pair from NDC came with no lace bag.

I chatted in to tell them the issue, and then they told me that they checked with their team and these shoes did not come with extra laces.

Then I showed them 2 eBay pictures of the shoes with lace bag attached. They then told me that it may be a special offer from eBay to include extra laces. 

At this point I want to beat my brains out.

So I hung up on chat, and called in. Dude tells me I can return them, or I can buy blue laces from Laced up laces. He goes to the site and tells me they are on sale for $8.

I am not making any of this up...

Last edited:
I was checking the lace bags on my pairs and I noticed my pair from NDC came with no lace bag.

I chatted in to tell them the issue, and then they told me that they checked with their team and these shoes did not come with extra laces.

Then I showed them 2 eBay pictures of the shoes with lace bag attached. They then told me that it may be a special offer from eBay to include extra laces. 

So I hung up on chat, and called in. Dude tells me I can return them, or I can buy blue laces from Laced up laces. He goes to the site and tells me they are on sale for $8.

Oh wow

Just when we think we've heard it all

View media item 2400620
View media item 2400621

Don't worry they act like that

I forgot what shoe I had an issue where it was missing something and they straight up told me they don't send that with shoes.

I seriously thought they were on drugs

I wish I remembered what shoes it was but it wasn't about no damn laces it was something like legit needed for the shoe

Back
Top Bottom