Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Dog I had to chase down the UPS man just now (by car)

He pulled up in my neighborhood and left without getting out the truck then I see my tracking update to "exception" bc the address was incorrect

I hop in the car and circle the block and luckily he was delivering to someone else, so i stopped him and got my package...they didnt have my apt number supposedly after so many orders [emoji]128580[/emoji]

"We're sorry, you've reached a number that has been disconnected ...." , probably reach this point 6 times. 

I got through once about 20 mins ago but while waiting I was transferred to another line and got cut

He pulled up in my neighborhood and left without getting out the truck then I see my tracking update to "exception" bc the address was incorrect

I hop in the car and circle the block and luckily he was delivering to someone else, so i stopped him and got my package...they didnt have my apt number supposedly after so many orders [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Ya right. UPS try to make off with your shoes man!

Able to get one for the cousin. Glad I don't have to give him my doubled up pair now 
grin.gif

pulled up on him real quick lmaoo i had to do that a few weeks back, had him shook

this punk ***** is trolling man pay him no mind

Wow really?

lol line been disconnected at least 7 times

Keep trying man... I got through after like 15 minutes lol

lol

been trying to get thru the last 10 min.. smh
keep trying... don't give up! The CS said they have a lot of pairs but only 1 per order...

I can't get through because you keep tying up the line

this punk ***** is trolling man pay him no mind

Wow really?

lol line been disconnected at least 7 times

Keep trying man... I got through after like 15 minutes lol

lol

been trying to get thru the last 10 min.. smh
keep trying... don't give up! The CS said they have a lot of pairs but only 1 per order...

I can't get through because you keep tying up the line

Right.

winning!

I'm out y'all! Some of yall.i ain't even seen here before the last 2 days [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] who the troll now?

Back
Top Bottom